Senior Moment-stock benifit

beauty1492

Yes a senior moment-I can't fax I and I know I have emailed my stock holders pages for OBC credit but for the life of me I can't find the email address for princess. someone save me!

Unfortunately, it is my understanding that you cannot email the request for OBC in the US . If you are working with a TA , they may be able to assist you. You can also mail it in .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We no longer have access to a fax either since I retired but I took advantage of the advice on these boards and now use faxzero (add dot com). It's free and reliable. If you have the documents in pdf format already for emailing, then it is super easy to use faxzero.

Our FAX machine died years ago. Why not just take your FAX to customer service counter at your local Super market and have them FAX it for you. We take ours to the local Fred Meyer or Kroger and have them FAX for us, costs all of about $2.00. I'm going to have to look into Faxzero.

Edited by Eaglecw

I just use snail mail as I send it in a couple of months before embarkation. The stamp and envelope are cheaper that driving to a business and paying them to fax it for me.

The hardest part of submitting the request is redacting all the information that is on my brokers statements that Princess has no need to see.

Our problem was we didn't have long distance on the home phone line (cell worked fine) so our all-in-one printer/fax/copier wouldn't connect to Princess. Used mail for years and it worked fine. Recently switched to a Voice Over Internet provider and they have free fax service (just upload a PDF file). Home line was costing over $45 per month and VOIP costs $12 with the same phone number.

Our problem was we didn't have long distance on the home phone line (cell worked fine) so our all-in-one printer/fax/copier wouldn't connect to Princess. Used mail for years and it worked fine. Recently switched to a Voice Over Internet provider and they have free fax service (just upload a PDF file). Home line was costing over $45 per month and VOIP costs $12 with the same phone number.

The free fax services mentioned in above posts do not need a phone line. They send the fax over the Internet.

Amazing! I never knew. Thanks everyone. When we left the frozen tundra --left behind the snow, land lines, fax machines and stores like Staples for the country. But I was able to use the free fax site thanks for all your help.