Muster station location for Harmony of the Seas

Sorry I can't help you on this specific ship. In all of our cruises, we have always been out on deck. Our last leg of our B2B we were quite peeved. It was hot out, standing in the sun, and 5 staterooms forgot to come to our station alone.

Does anyone who has sailed the Harmony know where the muster station is for deck 12 mid ship ..printed Seapass and it says muster drill station is D03

Just wondering where on the ship that is?

My hunch, judging by a photo I have from Allure, would be Studio-B.

Sorry I can't help you on this specific ship. In all of our cruises, we have always been out on deck. Our last leg of our B2B we were quite peeved. It was hot out, standing in the sun, and 5 staterooms forgot to come to our station alone.

On Oasis class ships, most of the muster stations are inside. Exception is the Aqua Theater for those in the aft part of the ship. Wasn't bad because you could get a seat unless you got there late.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Aqua theater - Lets hope for good weather!

Thanks so very much...it's not until March so hoping so...Sorry forgot to mention it's the Boardwalk balcony view cabins...hope this doesn't matter...the Aqua theater muster location would be great.

Edited by Ashland

Does anyone who has sailed the Harmony know where the muster station is for deck 12 mid ship ..printed Seapass and it says muster drill station is D03

Just wondering where on the ship that is?

I just looked at our SetSail Pass - and I don't see the muster station on it (it's for Allure). Where did you see yours on the SetSail pass?

I just looked at our SetSail Pass - and I don't see the muster station on it (it's for Allure). Where did you see yours on the SetSail pass?

Harmony and Quantum class only thing.

Sent from a mobile device

D03 is in Studio B. I just got my SetSail pass for my cruise on Harmony in April and my muster station is D4, which is directly across the rink from your muster station. I am on deck 10, midship, port side. The photo in this thread shows where all the stations are and having been on both Oasis and Allure with respective muster stations B2 and F3, can confirm those locations are all correct and the same throughout the ship class. Have a great cruise on this wonderful ship!

Edited by CreativeCruiser119

Sorry. I am on Harmony next month (have my cruise docs now) but I don't see the Muster drill location anywhere.

Where do you find it ?

It should be on your SetSail pass. You should be able to print that if you have completed online check-in.

Nevermind. Sorry. Now I see. Set Sail Pass, not Cruise docs.

Got it. Mine is G04

Set sail pass is correct. Mine had a large "D4" printed on the front page and it said that was my muster station. Yours is in the Aqua Theater- my parents across the hall have their station listed as D04, just know it's the same thing with or without the extra zero. More than likely your SeaPass that you get when boarding will list your muster station as just G4. Enjoy!

• 10 months later...
Set sail pass is correct. Mine had a large "D4" printed on the front page and it said that was my muster station. Yours is in the Aqua Theater- my parents across the hall have their station listed as D04, just know it's the same thing with or without the extra zero. More than likely your SeaPass that you get when boarding will list your muster station as just G4. Enjoy!

I know this is a bit old, but we just encountered the same thing with the Harmony.

I am in a Boradwalk Balcony and assigned to G3.

My mom is directly across in an Oceanview Balcony and has G03.

Hoping & thinking it's the same!

I know this is a bit old, but we just encountered the same thing with the Harmony.

I am in a Boradwalk Balcony and assigned to G3.

My mom is directly across in an Oceanview Balcony and has G03.

Hoping & thinking it's the same!

Yes, that is correct. Same muster station, located in the AquaTheater. You must be in one of the last 4 Boardwalk balconies (all others muster in the MDR, as did mine on Deck 8 of Allure), so you will have an up-close view of the theater from your balcony. You will love Harmony! Happy sailing!

• 1 year later...