Anyone Book Thru CAS Yesterday or Today

riddle

Can verify $20/day admin fees now Booked a Escape Western Med and admin fees $140/pp which is less then our next cruise which was $200/pp . Both 7 day cruises Not alot but at least going in the right direction

The admin fees dropped to $20 per day on all cruises about a week ago.

Also the CAS program will be revamped again on April 1st. I do not have details but my rep did confirm changes were coming on that day (At least this time they are starting it at the end/beginning of the new period and not midway through the year). Stay tuned for details........

Hi there! I'm new to the CAS cruises and am wondering if CAS might reduce my admin fees for my Feb 18, 2017 cruise on the Escape? I was comped an Inside and upgraded to Oceanview...and the admin fee was $200pp for DH and I. If they have to rebook would I lose the UBP and the Paid daily Gratuity that were comped? Am I better off leaving it as is....especially since I'm a newbie...

Hi there! I'm new to the CAS cruises and am wondering if CAS might reduce my admin fees for my Feb 18, 2017 cruise on the Escape? I was comped an Inside and upgraded to Oceanview...and the admin fee was $200pp for DH and I. If they have to rebook would I lose the UBP and the Paid daily Gratuity that were comped? Am I better off leaving it as is....especially since I'm a newbie...

From my experience you can only 're-book' outside of the final payment window (60 or so days out? Its listed on your reservation). Otherwise you can lose your down payment so it's not worth it. And you would definitely lose the Prepaid Gratuities as that promo isn't currently offered.

You can always call and ask as the CAS agents are generally very friendly about answering the questions for you.

Edited by Sand and Seas
additional info

As others have answered yes you would get hit with the penalty and lose your prepaid tips so I would leave the reservation as is but know going forward it will only be the 20 a day admin fee no matter what cruise you take thereafter.

Just called CAS. I have comp cruise booked for May 26,2017. I got the price changed to the lower admin fee and latitudes onboard credit added. Thanks to you all for giving me this info!
I didn't think CAS was open on Sunday. What number did you call, as I would like to get my administration fee reduced on one of my booked cruises. Thanks.

Your welcome. They are opened 10:30 am to 7:00 pm eastern time.
The number posted is if you are using a certificate. I just called to see about reducing the administration fee on my reservation and they said they had to transfer me to CAS (didn't use a certificate) and they are only open Monday through Friday.

CAS is open on weekends?

This is new...... thx

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app

No it's not new, that is the Mesa Arizona certificate line that is open. They cannot issue comps based off of play as the Miami office can. Also, they are hit or miss on somethings. I called them to avoid a long hold time when the latitude bonus started and they wanted to charge me $300 to add $100. I hung up and called CAS Miami and they applied the promo with no change in fare.

The number posted is if you are using a certificate. I just called to see about reducing the administration fee on my reservation and they said they had to transfer me to CAS (didn't use a certificate) and they are only open Monday through Friday.

Sorry, yes I did use a certificate.

I have a different weekend number of 1-888-785-8259, but haven't tried it in awhile. My notes say 10:30am to 7pm ET.

Like others have said, sometimes calling and getting a different person can get you someone who knows how to make your requested change happen. However, my best help always seems to come from the Mon to Fri main office.

I have a different weekend number of 1-888-785-8259, but haven't tried it in awhile. My notes say 10:30am to 7pm ET.

Like others have said, sometimes calling and getting a different person can get you someone who knows how to make your requested change happen. However, my best help always seems to come from the Mon to Fri main office.

That number is the certificate line.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone give me some info about the CAS program? We went on a cruise in Nov, got an offer email in Jan and had to book by Feb 16 for a sailing anytime before Dec 17. Is this typical where you would only have a month to book the cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On one certificate, I only had a week to schedule the cruise. On the other certificate, I had two months to schedule the cruise. So it probably varies.

The great, unexpected thing was that when I scheduled, we only had to pay the deposit not the whole price of the cruise, unlike what I had read before here.

Good luck and happy planning!

Hmmm, I just booked a 3rd comped cruise last week. I was charged the $200 admin fee (the cruise was free oceanview in November 2017). Also, of my previous 2 bookings - the one I leave Saturday for I was charged the admin fee, the other I leave in April for I was not charged the admin fee. Wonder if that was a short time promo? I am going solo twice and not charged and solo supplement so the deal is great for me anyway, but wouldn't mind getting $200 back in OBC

Hmmm, I just booked a 3rd comped cruise last week. I was charged the $200 admin fee (the cruise was free oceanview in November 2017). Also, of my previous 2 bookings - the one I leave Saturday for I was charged the admin fee, the other I leave in April for I was not charged the admin fee. Wonder if that was a short time promo? I am going solo twice and not charged and solo supplement so the deal is great for me anyway, but wouldn't mind getting $200 back in OBC

The admin fee is now $20 per day. Was it a ten day cruise? I just re-booked a cruise two days ago to get the reduction in admin fee to 140 per person for a 7 day.

There was a short time 'no admin fee' promo that some have reported, but I didn't book under it just read it here.

Can someone give me some info about the CAS program? We went on a cruise in Nov, got an offer email in Jan and had to book by Feb 16 for a sailing anytime before Dec 17. Is this typical where you would only have a month to book the cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've had these book immediately offers but it never hurts to call and see what else they will offer you.