Ships in port

Buckcruise

A search of the board will find many threads on the topic, but none of the sites that accumulate the info are 100% reliable. The most accurate way is to Google the port websites and schedule for the ports you are interested in.

In 20 cruises, the number of ships in port has never affected our activities.

Edited by CruiserBruce

A search of the board will find many threads on the topic, but none of the sites that accumulate the info are 100% reliable. The most accurate way is to Google the port websites and schedule for the ports you are interested in.

In 20 cruises, the number of ships in port has never affected our activities.

I did search the board but the posts were from years ago and the links not valid ☺️

Does anyone know of a reliable website that gives all the ships in port on a given day. Not just today. cruisett doesn't seem to be working anymore.

I just used cruisett for a couple of different ports and it seems to be working. Are you saying the website is down or that the info is inaccurate?

Cruisett is notorious for not updating. Using a combination of cruisecal.com with their itinerary lookup feature, and cruisetimetables.com is the best. cruisetimetables includes cruise lines that cruisecal does not, especially for Europe. EM

I like the website, What's In Port, it has a wealth of info, but not sure if it has the specific info you are looking for. All in all, a great site for lots of info about individual ports. I looked around the site this morning and there is a busy map with all the ships around the world, but not sure if that is what you are looking for. It will tell you how many "scheduled" ships there are on a particular day, but I know that can change with weather conditions. Happy Hunting!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just used cruisett for a couple of different ports and it seems to be working. Are you saying the website is down or that the info is inaccurate?

I couldn't get it to bring up any information. The calendar was stuck at 2014! Will try again.