LIVE - World Cruise 2017

Emtbsam

-----and we know someone with 2000+ days - boy are we jealous!!

Kindest regards to all on the Whisper - and commiserations to all on Taipei. We spent four days, three nights there last March after disembarking the Shadow in Hong Kong, and we had non stop torrential rain - I was almost suicidal!!

Enjoy the Far East, we are around 300 miles off the Equator, off the northeastern tip of Brazil having left Natal and last Brazilian port tomorrow - Fortaleza.

Kindest regards

Master Echo

-----and we know someone with 2000+ days - boy are we jealous!!

Kindest regards to all on the Whisper - and commiserations to all on Taipei. We spent four days, three nights there last March after disembarking the Shadow in Hong Kong, and we had non stop torrential rain - I was almost suicidal!!

Enjoy the Far East, we are around 300 miles off the Equator, off the northeastern tip of Brazil having left Natal and last Brazilian port tomorrow - Fortaleza.

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Thanks ME. We were lucky with the weather in Keelung and Taipei and we had a lovely day yesterday for our detour. Late last night there was heavy rain, this morning it's overcast and a little foggy. Tomorrow's weather in Shanghai is showing a high of 11c. I feel jealous of your hot weather.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Apparently we have an internet pipe with a download speed of 64MB and an upload speed of 32MB and some serious compression software in place (the one that a Google uses), and apart from that it all crashed this evening, back up now. However, it's impossible to get the Saturday or Sunday Mail.

Mr. And Mrs. Silver, Ida and I are also sorry that our ships (Whisper for y'all and Regent's Voyager for us) missed a few opportunities to share the same port more than just Manila. Hope y'all continue to have a terrific voyage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr. And Mrs. Silver, Ida and I are also sorry that our ships (Whisper for y'all and Regent's Voyager for us) missed a few opportunities to share the same port more than just Manila. Hope y'all continue to have a terrific voyage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Wes. We have had a lovely day in Shanghai today, clear skies and plenty of sunshine. It was actually warm. Now the Wind has changed and we have fog (or maybe pollution) rolling down the river.

2a26edc891bb02aef94802b2ca8b2a7f.jpg

The world cruise side trip to Xian will be back soon so our ship will be busy again tonight, but there are still 40 who have gone onto Beijing and will rejoin in Hong Kong [emoji1125].

Our highlight today was a walk to the Peace Hotel, now part of four seasons, seeing the old photos, their museum and enjoying a beer on the roof terrace in the sun.