Will iPad Pro 12.9 inch screen fit in safe on Conquest ?

thesawch

If not, just throw it out of site in your suitcase so it's out of sight. Your room steward literally doesn't have time to go rummaging through people's luggage with all the rooms he or she needs to clean, and their job is way more important to them than an easy to track stolen iPad. I worry way less about it on the ship than I do land based hotels.

Edited by realjd

I would absolutely trust my room steward, but make sure you put it away out of sight, even in the desk drawer as suggested.

My last cruise I forgot my ipad on the end of our bed. We went to breakfast and I forgot something so I had to run back to our room. Our cabin steward was cleaning our room and had propped the door open while he was cleaning the bathroom.

I was shocked when I saw my ipad just sitting there, only steps from the open door where someone could have popped in, grabbed it and be gone before it was ever noticed. No fault of our steward at all. After that, I made sure I always put anything of value out of sight when we left the cabin.