Finally the time has comnme and I am ready to sail HAL again. :) Booked Yesterday

sail7seas

I t has taken me a long time to feel ready to sail HAL wITHOUT MY LATE DH but certain conversations and circumstances this week made me decide, it is time. I am sailing solo. Friends invited me to sail witgh them on other cfuise line, and as much as I appreciate it, I really want to sail H AL, so......... I am happy t to now have a booking on H AL I think it best I sail alone this first time. :)

Edited by sail7seas

No, I am n not. I might have if I could have synched Maasdam and Veendam to both e inbMontreal same time butdn't work out. on dates I wanteed.That would hav made it gtwo weeks on Maasdam and one on ven dam but it didn''t work for me. Actually it is just as well as that would have been a long time alone aboard.

Edited by sail7seas

T

I'm so happy you feel ready to cruise Hal again. I'm sure it was a carefully thought out decision and I wish you a wonderful cruise.[/quo ]

Thanks. :) I feel confident this is the right vhoicer for me right now, fnally. I was sediously considering a resort stay in Florida this winter but the HAL cruise has won out. :)

When will Maasdam leave the fleet? I would like to let our friends know... Maasdam is their favorite ship.

I don't believe any official announcement of her sale has been made. I have no confiramtion she is sold