Eurodam retreat cabana

stitchintime

We will be sailing on the Eurodam shortly and have reserved 2 cabanas. Has anyone had any experience having the wall between the two cabanas removed? When I made the reservations I was told this could be done, since the family cabanas were not available, however i have not been able to find any mention of this in any posts.

I put down for the April 24 Coastal on the Eurodam. Yes, it's a 4 night cruise. All I can do right now. I was all excited to purchase a Retreat Cabana to stay in during the day. Well, I called multiple times and emailed Ship Services to try to purchase. I was told they can't sell them because they only have pricing for 7 or more days. What a crock. The cabanas were the tipping point to get me to do this cruise. I do not want to have to be a "gate lice" and get to the pier extra early to be the first in line to board so I might be able to buy a Cabana (if they actually do sell them onboard).

Do I keep badgering HAL or do I give up?

I put down for the April 24 Coastal on the Eurodam. Yes, it's a 4 night cruise. All I can do right now. I was all excited to purchase a Retreat Cabana to stay in during the day. Well, I called multiple times and emailed Ship Services to try to purchase. I was told they can't sell them because they only have pricing for 7 or more days. What a crock. The cabanas were the tipping point to get me to do this cruise. I do not want to have to be a "gate lice" and get to the pier extra early to be the first in line to board so I might be able to buy a Cabana (if they actually do sell them onboard).

Do I keep badgering HAL or do I give up?

Call Ships Services and ask for the email address for the Eurodam's Ship Coordinator. That's it. Don't ask for anything else on the phone. Contact the coordinator by email and give them all the information you have, like booking name, reservation confirmation #, cabin, dates, etc. Tell them you would like to reserve a cabana but cannot through Ship's Services because they only have weekly or longer pricing. See if the coordinator will put your name in for however many daily rentals you want. The latest price sheet I can find has the Retreat Cabanas going for $75 on sea days and $45 for port days. I think you would have 1 port day (embarkation) and 3 sea days. It's worth a shot.

Call Ships Services and ask for the email address for the Eurodam's Ship Coordinator. That's it. Don't ask for anything else on the phone. Contact the coordinator by email and give them all the information you have, like booking name, reservation confirmation #, cabin, dates, etc. Tell them you would like to reserve a cabana but cannot through Ship's Services because they only have weekly or longer pricing. See if the coordinator will put your name in for however many daily rentals you want. The latest price sheet I can find has the Retreat Cabanas going for $75 on sea days and $45 for port days. I think you would have 1 port day (embarkation) and 3 sea days. It's worth a shot.

Thank you!!! Yes, there is only 1 port day in Victoria.