Luving the Navigator!

Dr. Pam

Just a quick note to let inquiring minds know that I am onboard the NOS and having a wonderful time. Ship is clean, staff is friendly, food is good albeit maybe not as many selections in the windjammer, but I have not been disappointed. I am a luxe traveller and I am not disappointed. Just returned from private excursion in Curacao called Resort for a Day. It was at the Santa Barbara Resort. What a fantastic find. Also, we did the Chef's Table the other evening and everyone please note that it takes place in the Windjammer. Everything great however the location could be improved on. We have dined at Izumi (great) and Giovanni's (good). We also did My time Dining on the first formal night and were pleasantly surprised with the attentive service and good food We are in an OS and love the space and the bed is comfy! Concierge Lounge is small and the Diamond Lounge is big and beautiful. Half way into the cruise, I am giving this 2 thumbs up! We are in Aruba tomorrow followed by Bonaire the next day and then 2 sea days. We are really enjoying this relaxed itinerary. I will post a full review when I return home. If anyone has any quick questions, I will try to answer in the next few days. Happy and Safe travels!; :)Pam

We love Navigator, sailed on her 3 times and did that same itinerary week before last. Had a great time! Loved Curaçao! We were in OS 1314. Had that suite all 3 times. Alan in the Diamond Lounge is the best concierge we have had!

Just a quick note to let inquiring minds know that I am onboard the NOS and having a wonderful time. Ship is clean, staff is friendly, food is good albeit maybe not as many selections in the windjammer, but I have not been disappointed. I am a luxe traveller and I am not disappointed. Just returned from private excursion in Curacao called Resort for a Day. It was at the Santa Barbara Resort. What a fantastic find. Also, we did the Chef's Table the other evening and everyone please note that it takes place in the Windjammer. Everything great however the location could be improved on. We have dined at Izumi (great) and Giovanni's (good). We also did My time Dining on the first formal night and were pleasantly surprised with the attentive service and good food We are in an OS and love the space and the bed is comfy! Concierge Lounge is small and the Diamond Lounge is big and beautiful. Half way into the cruise, I am giving this 2 thumbs up! We are in Aruba tomorrow followed by Bonaire the next day and then 2 sea days. We are really enjoying this relaxed itinerary. I will post a full review when I return home. If anyone has any quick questions, I will try to answer in the next few days. Happy and Safe travels!; :)Pam

We're sailing in 9 days, and looking forward. What shows/entertainment have you attended or planned in coming days. Where is the D lounge located as we have not been on a Voyager class in many a year.

WE are big fans of this ship, we did Izumi on another ship and it was terrible , it was great on all our visits on Navigator. Who is current suite concierge ? The concierge lounge is so much nicer on some of the other ships

The suite concierge is Nadja Durdevic. She is excellent. Here is a link to the current concierges on all the ships. This list is maintained by a cruise critic member with the help of anyone who informs her about changes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tFLQqw8ixtvQtl2nCgWIoCg/htmlview?pli=1

The suite concierge is Nadja Durdevic. She is excellent. Here is a link to the current concierges on all the ships. This list is maintained by a cruise critic member with the help of anyone who informs her about changes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tFLQqw8ixtvQtl2nCgWIoCg/htmlview?pli=1

Thanks, great info on the suites lounges

Good to hear a positive report on Navigator.

If you see them offering a drink card, please let us know what day it was offered and the cost. Thanks!

I got off the Navigator 1/15/17. A 10 drink card was offered for $79 on day 5 or 6 of the 9 day cruise

Good to hear a positive report on Navigator.

If you see them offering a drink card, please let us know what day it was offered and the cost. Thanks!

According to the 12/9/16 compasses that were recently posted, the drink card became available on Day 4. It is listed as follows:

Visit Any Bar Onboard to Purchase Your Drink Card

10 drinks for $79 plus 18% service charge. Save on your favorite drinks during this sailing with our special onboard promotion. You may use the card to purchase multiple drinks at once - so treat yourself, your family or new friends and raise a glass to saving.

I got off the Navigator 1/15/17. A 10 drink card was offered for $79 on day 5 or 6 of the 9 day cruise

On the last 5 day cruise it did....on the 15th, it was only offered on the last day.....works out to about $10/drink...not really any savings and great if your going to drink 10 days on ur last day.

I doubt many ppl would, as if they planned on drinking 10 drinks a day or more, would just get the drink package.

Any chance of posting the MDR menus?

On the last 5 day cruise it did....on the 15th, it was only offered on the last day.....works out to about $10/drink...not really any savings and great if your going to drink 10 days on ur last day.

I doubt many ppl would, as if they planned on drinking 10 drinks a day or more, would just get the drink package.

But drink card can be shared so if couple just 5 each , wonder how many they sell?