Equinox late night food options? ...Like 11pm - 1am?

The Fun Researcher

Uh Oh. Now you have me worried about our Nov NCL cruise! :)

Dan

On our last NCL cruise we were in a suite and had to go to Shenegans [sp?] and get food to go when we were ready to eat, they told us they were being nice as they were not supposed to do "to go" orders.

On X I just come in to the cabin, order my food, start a movie, get ready for bed and by the time all that is done the food is usually there a couple of minutes later.

Not to derail the thread but I will just say we had a really crummy room service experience on NCL earlier this month. Well over an hour wait for food (despite $7.95 charge and told 30-45 when ordering) with an incorrect order, unwanted pork on our baked potatoes (who knew baked potato with sour cream and butter really meant baked potato with sour cream and bacon and no butter?), and salmon that was truly raw and cold in the center and unsafe for consumption (somehow doubt sushi grade.)

I do not remember a lot about X room service our cruises with them having last been in 2009 and 2010 but I don't recall anything untoward. Lots of great memories of eating happy hour snacks on our SS balcony on the Mercury watching glaciers go by.

I believe they have the late night snacks, but we often are in our Pj's and settled in bed before we realize we are hungry. I like to grab a few things from the buffet to stash in our room - apple, muffin, cheese, crackers, and salami. All will do fine a few days without proper refrigeration, though I usually store them in the mini fridge just so the Stewart knows we don't want them thrown out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums