Equinox late night food options? ...Like 11pm - 1am?

The Fun Researcher

On Royal we're accustomed to grabbing pizza and finger sandwiches from Sorento's and/or Cafe Promenade late in the evening after we've hit the bars (Say, between 11pm - 1am)

What does the Equinox have available for us after we've had our fun mingling and drinking for the evening? We will have three to four couples all cruising together in August and we'll surely need some bites to eat later.

What are the options and where are they located? Thank you!

Thanks,

Dan

The dailies list Pizza and Pasta and late night snacks until 1 AM in the Oceanview Cafe. Cafe al Bacio on Deck 5 will have pastries, cookies and such until Midnight.

That'll work, thanks!

Regarding the pastries, are any of them like finger sandwiches or are they all sweet pastries like breakfast?

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok, so just sweet stuff. (I'm a salty snack guy). Pizza and pasta can work for me.

Thank you

Dan

You will get pizza but don't leave it until late - they can close up sharpish.

I quite liked their pizza - the base is thin and fairly decent. The pasta was a bit meh to be honest.

Edited by Pavovsky

Thank you. I'll make sure to get there on time... well, at least I hope so. :)

This thread got me thinking of room service. Not once have we ordered room service on a cruise, but this may force the issue. :)

Anyone know how I could find a room service menu (not breakfast) for the S-class ships?

Dan

This thread got me thinking of room service. Not once have we ordered room service on a cruise, but this may force the issue. :)

Anyone know how I could find a room service menu (not breakfast) for the S-class ships?

Dan

Just as an FYI room service is complimentary, except when ordered between 11 PM and 6 AM when there is a $4.95 fee per room service order. For Suite guests, it’s complimentary 24 hours a day. Try doing a search "room service" on the Celebrity forum home page. You may get a hit there for a RS menu.

Edited by davekathy

Dan

I can remember seeing club sandwiches, burgers, pizzas and pasta. Think there is a charge after 10 pm or something....

Thanks all. I'm ok with a $5 charge . Understandable at that hour.

I was able to locate Room Service menus from around 2012 but I doubt that they have changed much between then and now.

Dan

You're welcome. Another FYI, Once aboard the ship you can access the RS menus from your stateroom TV.

I get RS pretty much every night after sucking back beers all evening, it is pretty good, you can order as much as you like and the food is good, regular stuff salads, club sandwiches , burgers etc. I usually get a cheeseburger and caesar salad.

We usually pop up to the oceanview after dinner and fix a few plates and leave them in our rooms to eat later after we've been out for the evening, that way we make sure we don't miss the cutoff for closing. We hanker for a snack around the same time you do.

Room Service can be 30-45 min at the best of times and when you're tired and hungry waiting sucks!