AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Thx!! I'm trying to find your review where you went to a bar outside of Princess Cay, where the crew drink.  Am I imagining this?  Please let me know, thanks!!

George’s Bar… yes it was my July B2B cruise on the Liberty. It’s right outside the gate in the shopping area. You will see a sign when you get off the tender. 

• Thanks 1

I have been away from the games, I was actually enjoying myself using my Carnival gift cards!  I definitely saved a lot of money using my gift cards!  Had a great 8 day cruise on Horizon on the Havana Deck!

So today I did the match game and won 1000 points!  I thought that was great!  Nothing from scratch off!

I need to start buying more gift cards for my January cruise.  I am hoping for some Cheers specials, but realize that might be a long shot!  

• Like 5

Well today is Tuesday so you can play the Match Game!  I scored 1000 points on that, and they the wheel brought me luck!  200 points!  Not to mention my 50 for signing in!  

So today was 1250 for me!  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

It's back to normal today, at least for me. Struck out on the wheel. Congrats to all the winners.

Anyone playing those 50th anniversary "Funtivities" that Carnival's doing for chances to win a cruise? I wanted to see what it was all about. Not very fun, in my opinion.

What Funtivities? This is the first time i'm hearing about it.

17 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

It's back to normal today, at least for me. Struck out on the wheel. Congrats to all the winners.

Anyone playing those 50th anniversary "Funtivities" that Carnival's doing for chances to win a cruise? I wanted to see what it was all about. Not very fun, in my opinion.

500 points for me!  You guys can have the scratch off game lol.  I win more often with the wheel.

You don't actually have to play any of the games on the Carnival sweepstakes.  Just scroll down and there's a button to skip the game and still get your entry.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sunshower9 said:

You beat me to it, thanks for sharing.

11 hours ago, NanoGirl21 said:

What Funtivities? This is the first time i'm hearing about it.

Just enter your email at the bottom of that page to start. Every time you return, enter your email again and it'll remember where you left off. For the first week's activities, so far I did everything except the one that asks for a photo. I really screwed up the Family Feud questions. I ran out of time and scored low on the ones I chose. 😝 I couldn't finish the stupid slider puzzle in time either. I hate those things.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Joe817 said:

Allstate showed me a lot of love just now. I won 1,000 points on memory game, and 2,000 points on the wheel spin. I've never won 2,000 points on the wheel spin, but I'll take it! 👍

Same here, 2k on the wheel. I seem to have much better luck at it when I do it later at night.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

You beat me to it, thanks for sharing.

Just enter your email at the bottom of that page to start. Every time you return, enter your email again and it'll remember where you left off. For the first week's activities, so far I did everything except the one that asks for a photo. I really screwed up the Family Feud questions. I ran out of time and scored low on the ones I chose. 😝 I couldn't finish the stupid slider puzzle in time either. I hate those things.

The slide puzzle was 😬🙄