AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

8 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

Thanks calnev.  We must have been posting at the same time.

Glad to have you here

Yes,  I happened to be on my email when the Allstate code rolled in; my guess is that you were checking your email about the same time.

2 hours ago, MizzyMiz said:

VETERANS2020 for 1k

VETERANSDAY2020 for 1.5k

MizzyMiz  -- You freakin' rock!!   It used to be that some Allstate codes would be modifiable, that is, you could move around some of the years or shorten them (2020 to 20, for example), or change the embedded points amount, and thus create a new code with additional points.  But even though I tried that on recent codes (including 2K4VETERANS2020), I couldn't come up with combos that worked.  Yet here they are!! Did you get these codes by messing around, or from somewhere else??

12 hours ago, Calnev1 said:

MizzyMiz  -- You freakin' rock!!   It used to be that some Allstate codes would be modifiable, that is, you could move around some of the years or shorten them (2020 to 20, for example), or change the embedded points amount, and thus create a new code with additional points.  But even though I tried that on recent codes (including 2K4VETERANS2020), I couldn't come up with combos that worked.  Yet here they are!! Did you get these codes by messing around, or from somewhere else??

I was just messing around.  It surprised me when those two hit.  Guess we'll see on future codes if we can figure out new combinations!

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 6:59 PM, Calnev1 said:

I think they figured out that we figured out their tricks. It was fun while it lasted. Surprised to see it pop up again, and it's odd that it only works for one code. I usually still play around with all the codes, hoping it starts working again, but never any luck. The Allstate code-masters have smartened up.