AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Just an FYI on turnaround time for the cards.

I ordered 5 cards on Sept 10, and they were shipped on Sept 11. These cards required a signature.   Tracking was not available on the app.  I was disappointed with that because I wanted to be sure to be home to not miss the delivery.  

UPS delivered all card on Sept 15th.   Now just hoping we go on December 27th and not have to postpone again! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kodiak4fun said:

Just an FYI on turnaround time for the cards.

I ordered 5 cards on Sept 10, and they were shipped on Sept 11. These cards required a signature.   Tracking was not available on the app.  I was disappointed with that because I wanted to be sure to be home to not miss the delivery.  

UPS delivered all card on Sept 15th.   Now just hoping we go on December 27th and not have to postpone again! 

For the UPS delivered cards, you can track them on the UPS app. For a fee you can even request certain delivery times, etc.  

I got an email today from Princess trying to sell me gift cards by offering a $50 bonus gift card for every $500 in gift cards purchased directly from them.   So that's like getting a $550 gift card for $500, which is about a nine percent discount.  Not as good as Allstate Rewards!  Interestingly, while Allstate is currently selling the Princess $100 cards for $85  -- a 15% discount -- Allstate is selling Princess $500 cards for $430, which is a 14% discount.  So Allstate has changed up the discount a bit on the $500 cards.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Out of $1000 cards. I ordered 2 more $500 cards today to buy Cheers! down the road. John Heald mentioned they might offer 20% off again. I want to be ready just in case. 

I used my cards that I was saving on Saturday for a new cruise so I ordered more just in case Cheers goes on sale and my cards come tomorrow.

Edited by regoodwinjr
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Out of $1000 cards. I ordered 2 more $500 cards today to buy Cheers! down the road. John Heald mentioned they might offer 20% off again. I want to be ready just in case. 

I don't know if you had any that were canceled where you bought the discounted package but if you did JH said you can use the code to purchase it on another cruise. I just tried it and it did work...but only once. So 32% off of cheers with 12% off gift card on that one.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don't know if you had any that were canceled where you bought the discounted package but if you did JH said you can use the code to purchase it on another cruise. I just tried it and it did work...but only once. So 32% off of cheers with 12% off gift card on that one.

We didn’t last time, so hopefully we can do that this next time. 🤞🏻

55 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I had read where JH said the code would work if you had used it to purchase on items that ended up cancelled. I had purchased a photo package and some beer to be delivered to the room that was refunded. I do not remember what he code was I used, pretty sure it was the Black Friday code. What code did you use so I can purchase for the new cruise? 

3 minutes ago, canes20 said:

I had read where JH said the code would work if you had used it to purchase on items that ended up cancelled. I had purchased a photo package and some beer to be delivered to the room that was refunded. I do not remember what he code was I used, pretty sure it was the Black Friday code. What code did you use so I can purchase for the new cruise? 

I used the black Friday codes too and have no idea what it was. I didn't even have anything confirming the purchases except the gift card they sent for the refund.

30 minutes ago, canes20 said:

I don't know if this code included all of that. I also purchased cruise cash at 20% off. I tried the code to repurchase that and it didn't work. But these are the codes he posted today. I had purchased the 20% off cheers and it worked for the cruise I used my FCC on.

C20R10 - 10% off

C20R20 - 20% off

719-D7794-3318-435-D-9157-4205-A5-CF774-

Edited by Saint Greg

45 minutes ago, canes20 said:

I can tell you the black friday pixel code from last year was BPIX20