AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

How are you guys getting to the all state rewards website? The allstaterewards.com isn't working for me. If I search for it I'm getting a link to their main page and when I log in it asks me to upgrade my account.

Edited by Saint Greg

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

How are you guys getting to the all state rewards website? The allstaterewards.com isn't working for me. If I search for it I'm getting a link to their main page and when I log in it asks me to upgrade my account.

Clear all of your cookies and cache from Allstate then try. Or, use an incognito tab. You have the correct site. - Once you're finished, be sure to logout. If you logout, it shouldn't give you issues. If you just close the tab then it gives you issues the next time.

10 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

Clear all of your cookies and cache from Allstate then try. Or, use an incognito tab. You have the correct site. - Once you're finished, be sure to logout. If you logout, it shouldn't give you issues. If you just close the tab then it gives you issues the next time.

private mode worked. Thanks!

23 hours ago, teknoge3k said:

I hate that stupid upgrade your account page.   I somehow get it every three or four weeks. 

I have found that I can fix it by clearing my cache without having to use incognito or private mode and without logging out.  This step-by-step fix on my Chromebook now takes me less than ten seconds:

1.  Close the Allstate login tab and go into the Chrome settings as follows.

2.  From the three dot tab on the upper right of the screen, click "More tools."

3.  Click on "clear browsing data".

4.  Check the box for "cookies and other site data."  It gives you a timeframe for the clearance operation, and I only go back one hour so as to minimize the clearance effect on other websites I visit.

5.  Execute the clearance by clicking the blue "Clear Data" button

6.  Pull up the Allstate login and enter your username and password again (but don't check "remember my User ID"!!)

7. Voila!

Of course, YMMV.  I am sure this works on computers other than Chromebooks, but the cache clearing steps would be different.

Edited by Calnev1
  • Like 1