AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, canes20 said:

Ordered $1000 card at 4 pm eastern. See how long it will take to arrive.

$1000 card came today 2 pm today

UPS left it leaning against the door because we were gone. Glad the neighbors didn't want to go on a cruise

2 minutes ago, canes20 said:

$1000 card came today 2 pm today

Good, this makes me feel better about a gift card order I made on Monday afternoon. It said it shipped Tuesday and given that it showed up to your doorstep in GA in three days, I feel confident that my order to NY will show up soon enough.

24 minutes ago, harleydudesat said:

Hi,

I'm having issues signing up for this.  No matter what user name I pick it always says that the user ID already exists.

Any suggestions?

Think I log in with my email address. Have you tried using that as your ID?

3 hours ago, harleydudesat said:

Hi,

I'm having issues signing up for this.  No matter what user name I pick it always says that the user ID already exists.

Any suggestions?

Are you either a current or former customer of Allstate?  If you ever had an internet account with them it could be causing interference.

33 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

Are you either a current or former customer of Allstate?  If you ever had an internet account with them it could be causing interference.

I did have Allstate at one time.  Can't remember if I had an internet account but this may be the problem.  Any ideas on how to work around this>

34 minutes ago, harleydudesat said:

I did have Allstate at one time.  Can't remember if I had an internet account but this may be the problem.  Any ideas on how to work around this>

I would try a password recovery to find out if you have an account.

https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/recover/options

1 hour ago, harleydudesat said:

It took me a long time to enroll successfully in the rewards program and I remember clearly it was because of a previously established on-line Allstate account.  I contacted Allstate for help and it took a little while longer to resolve, but it was worth the wait.

A poster here, Organized Chaos, posted specific instructions early on in this thread, that got me started on the path to success.

Sorry but that's all I can tell you from memory.

Allstate is very quirky with signing up and can be a problem to log in after you log out if you don't close your browser and/or delete cookies for their website. I have been trying to change my log in password on Allstate to no avail.