AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

7 hours ago, Nvr2old2cruise said:

WELCOMEPRIZES

** I am late to this thread so this code may have been previously posted.

You may be late to this party, but you're off to a great start. Nice code, thank you!

Help yourself to a drink, they're over there. 👉

I'd offer you a Fun Ship special, but Joe drank 'em all. 🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

You may be late to this party, but you're off to a great start. Nice code, thank you!

Help yourself to a drink, they're over there. 👉

I'd offer you a Fun Ship special, but Joe drank 'em all. 🥴

Oh har de har har! :classic_laugh:  There's always enough to go around.....Here O.C. have one on me. 🍹

Thanks Nvr2old! 

• Like 1

Thank You for the great codes! Got the June one in an email but not the others. Think I'll sharpen my pencil and try to decipher more codes. Really have lost my touch but at least I found one this month. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Cabo Bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Thank You for the great codes! Got the June one in an email but not the others. Think I'll sharpen my pencil and try to decipher more codes. Really have lost my touch but at least I found one this month. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Cabo Bob

You as well CABO BOB!! And thanks for all the codes you have provided everyone here on the forum! You deserve a good deed doer medal! 👍

• Like 1

I have used discounted gift cards to pay off entire cruises plus on board expenses  - always nice getting a 10% discount.  But with the latest round of extended cancellations, I'm hesitant to purchase any more gift cards.

If a 2021 cruise gets cancelled, I'll get back my "refund" as another gift card.  Then the further out cancellations go, the higher likelihood of a cruise line declaring bankruptcy, which will then make any gift cards I have remaining, or refunded fares in the form of gift cards, absolutely worthless.

As I said, I used to think nothing about paying off a full cruise with gift cards, but I'll wait it out now and see how things progress (or regress).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, evandbob said:

I have used discounted gift cards to pay off entire cruises plus on board expenses  - always nice getting a 10% discount.  But with the latest round of extended cancellations, I'm hesitant to purchase any more gift cards.

That’s where I’m at. I have some from when they first went to 12% off. I already have 1 FCC. If cruises are canceled for the rest of the year l’ll have a total of 3 FCC’s. By the end of the year I’ll have enough credit card points for another cruise. I’m holding at least until cruising starts again.

• Like 1

I'm basically with evandbob and st greg.  Even further I generally buy restaurant gift cards for sons-in-law for Christmas.  Plenty of points but my cloudy crystal ball isn't telling me what restaurants may still be in business when things reopen.

Plan A is simply to keep accumulating Allstate points.