AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 6/5/2020 at 11:28 AM, Saint Greg said:

june20golocal

Nice one!  Thanks a bunch!

And thanks to everyone else for posting.  Some I've missed due to dates, but others have padded my total quite nicely.  Thank You!

• Like 1

Thank you for all the codes!🙂. Was trying to find some codes again but after an hour or so gave up. The new codes don't use product on the website. Oh well time to cruise soon! Is anybody booked in August to Sail? Really curious to see what changes they make after the shutdown.  Have a great day, Cabo Bob

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Thank you for all the codes!🙂. Was trying to find some codes again but after an hour or so gave up. The new codes don't use product on the website. Oh well time to cruise soon! Is anybody booked in August to Sail? Really curious to see what changes they make after the shutdown.  Have a great day, Cabo Bob

Yes, booked August on the Magic. Just bought another gc for Cheers that I will use right before sailing since if it does sail there may be some changes to the ports.

19 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Yes I am 8/9 Magic 6 out of Miami was originally on the 8/9 Pride out of Baltimore that was canceled 

11 minutes ago, helene109 said:

Yes I am 8/9 Magic 6 out of Miami was originally on the 8/9 Pride out of Baltimore that was canceled 

Helene,

Was there any new restrictions when booking? Such as age, Health and prior medical conditions. I have cruises booked before the shutdown and was wondering. Getting up there in years and a cancer survivor. Did they ask you any of those questions? 

Thanks, Cabo Bob

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Helene,

Was there any new restrictions when booking? Such as age, Health and prior medical conditions. I have cruises booked before the shutdown and was wondering. Getting up there in years and a cancer survivor. Did they ask you any of those questions? 

Thanks, Cabo Bob

It should be announced today cdc are meeting there is another post about it!

13 minutes ago, WhoDatNation said:
18 minutes ago, helene109 said:

17 minutes ago, helene109 said:

We sailed the Pride last September right after the Hurricane. Ship was followed by three HUGE water Tornados after we dropped off generators at Freeport (drop off only). That was the wildest thin I've ever seen cruising. These Gigantic water spouts were catching up to the ship and the captain hit full throttle and made evasive maneuvers. It was absolutely AWESOME!   

Bob

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

We sailed the Pride last September right after the Hurricane. Ship was followed by three HUGE water Tornados after we dropped off generators at Freeport (drop off only). That was the wildest thin I've ever seen cruising. These Gigantic water spouts were catching up to the ship and the captain hit full throttle and made evasive maneuvers. It was absolutely AWESOME!   

Bob

Wow that would be something to experience! My daughter moved to Maryland last year only reason it was picked!

4 hours ago, WhoDatNation said:

Hello, I just purchased 2 $500 gift cards. How long does it take to receive them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think it depends on where you live.  It has always taken them a full 7 days, and sometimes 8 or 9, to reach me in Texas.  If you have UPS My Choice service (free) you'll get a delivery notification a couple of days in advance.

I think it depends on where you live.  It has always taken them a full 7 days, and sometimes 8 or 9, to reach me in Texas.  If you have UPS My Choice service (free) you'll get a delivery notification a couple of days in advance.

Thanks. I’m in New Orleans and yes I do have UPS My Choice [emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums