AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

If I am already an allstate customer with an allstate login on their regular site, does that same login work for rewards or do I have to make a new login?  I am confused and trying to login with my regular account and it keeps directing me away from the rewards page and back to the regular account page.

36 minutes ago, KhaturtleQueen said:

If I am already an allstate customer with an allstate login on their regular site, does that same login work for rewards or do I have to make a new login?  I am confused and trying to login with my regular account and it keeps directing me away from the rewards page and back to the regular account page.

OK - I got it to work and was able to go through the last few pages of this thread and rack up 35,000 points in a matter of 5 minutes!  Thanks so much, everyone!  Just saved $160 on the balance due on my cruise!

On 3/24/2019 at 12:11 PM, Saint Greg said:

I placed two orders last month and got them in a week. Just placed an order yesterday so we’ll see. My category is sold out for my August cruise so I’m going to make that final payment and start on February.

My order was supposed to be delivered today. I re-directed the delivery to my local UPS store. Sometimes that will cause a 1-day delay. The UPS store usually calls me to let me know they have a package for me. I haven't heard from them so I just checked the package status in my UPS app.

"We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay."

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

My order was supposed to be delivered today. I re-directed the delivery to my local UPS store. Sometimes that will cause a 1-day delay. The UPS store usually calls me to let me know they have a package for me. I haven't heard from them so I just checked the package status in my UPS app.

"We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay."

The gift card gods are punishing you for "the code." 😱

56 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Delivery updated to Monday.

That’s good news.  I ordered 500.00 worth of these cards for $376. Thought I would have them before my spring break cruise. Used that to pay down my June cruise balance.   I had to end up shipping to ups because I didn’t want to chance them being sent back due to no one home to sign for them. I got back on Saturday and picked them up on the last day which was Monday. I went in tonight to order more and they only had 500.00.  I don’t want to do that much but might bite the bullet, I just booked a November cruise.  

2 hours ago, Quilcruisers said:

That’s good news.  I ordered 500.00 worth of these cards for $376.

Please educate us as to how you got 500.00 worth of cards for only 376.00, when everybody else needs to pay 450.00, which is the normal 10% discount.

Edited by SNJCruisers

Help!  So I wanted to order the gift cards using my point but I just found out all about this on Friday and our cruise balance is due on April 8th which is one week from now.  Even though I am an Allstate customer, I do not see the option to purchase the e Gift Cards and I don't think that if I get them mailed to me by ordering today that they will be here in time.

Anyone have any advice?  I would hate to order them and then our deadline of April 8th comes and the cards aren't here and we can't use them.  That would be a waste.  Sounds like I am out of luck?

Any advice is appreciated......

Mine were going to be here in 6 days but they sent them the wrong direction and now they’re taking 8 days. I personally wouldn’t take the chance if you need them a week from today. I always take one with me and order it a month out.

Edited by Saint Greg

On 3/30/2019 at 1:02 AM, SNJCruisers said:

Please educate us as to how you got 500.00 worth of cards for only 376.00, when everybody else needs to pay 450.00, which is the normal 10% discount.

About a week ago I was able to order a $500 gift card for $372. That's what I paid after the 10% off discount and using Cash Rewards that I earned since I'm an Allstate customer. I've only been using Drivewise for a couple of weeks, so I'm not really sure how I earned that much in Cash Rewards, but I'll take it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KhaturtleQueen said:

Help!  So I wanted to order the gift cards using my point but I just found out all about this on Friday and our cruise balance is due on April 8th which is one week from now.  Even though I am an Allstate customer, I do not see the option to purchase the e Gift Cards and I don't think that if I get them mailed to me by ordering today that they will be here in time.

Anyone have any advice?  I would hate to order them and then our deadline of April 8th comes and the cards aren't here and we can't use them.  That would be a waste.  Sounds like I am out of luck?

Even as an Allstate customer, I think you still have to register on their Allstate Rewards website. I recall someone saying the other day that they tried to login to the rewards site with their usual Allstate website login and it wouldn't work. So my guess is, you have to register for rewards separately. Once you do, you can purchase the cards. But I'm with Saint Greg, I think you're pushing your luck too much hoping to get them before the 8th. You could always get some to purchase things from the Fun Shops, Cheers, internet, excursions, etc. (if you planned to anyway). Or take some with you for OBC.

2 hours ago, KhaturtleQueen said:

Go to AARP, sign up for 4500 points, take a couple quizzes and buy the Carnival Egift cards there. They had them yesterday in 100.00 & 500.00 Denominations. Cabo Bob & Bobette:classic_ninja:

Allstate rewards is giving away 5.00 Exxon gas cards today at 3:pm for 500 points. Click quick and you might score one. Saving them up for the drive to Baltimore for my September Cruise. Cabo Bob & Bobette:classic_cool:

Just checked my email earlier and nothing. Sneaky little boogers. They sent me the 2,000 point code, but not the other one. Thanks for that.

3 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Allstate rewards is giving away 5.00 Exxon gas cards today at 3:pm for 500 points. Click quick and you might score one. Saving them up for the drive to Baltimore for my September Cruise. Cabo Bob & Bobette:classic_cool:

It says, "All items are IN CARTS. One might become available soon, so stick around!" What the heck, do people load them in their shopping cart and hold them? I've never messed with their daily deals.

It also says, "One item per offer, per customer."  So you're only allowed one Exxon gift card?

12 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

You gotta be quick and click, 3:pm sharp. Yes you only get one. In the last three weeks and today I now have 25.00 in free gas cards.:classic_cool:

Gotcha. Well, it starts at 3pm Eastern, so by the time I saw it, it was about 45 min. too late. I'm assuming those are only good at Exxon stations?

Edited by Organized Chaos