AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

6 minutes ago, afreetdragon said:

I haven't gotten an email code from Allstate in a while. ??? but i have my app turned on.

I haven't had the app for over a year but I'm still getting the emails. Maybe they're going into a junk mail box or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Please help me with this. I used the Allstate Gift Cards 2 years ago, but haven't been back since then and cant remember the details. Can you verify the web site to visit? I tried allstaterewards.com but it takes me to My Account Page on Allstate.com and I don't see any link for rewards.

I have the app as well but cant seem to find where to enter codes for points nor where to buy the gift cards.

TIA

Edited by mamiamjo

33 minutes ago, mamiamjo said:

Please help me with this. I used the Allstate Gift Cards 2 years ago, but haven't been back since then and cant remember the details. Can you verify the web site to visit? I tried allstaterewards.com but it takes me to My Account Page on Allstate.com and I don't see any link for rewards.

I have the app as well but cant seem to find where to enter codes for points nor where to buy the gift cards.

TIA

Myaccountrwd.allstate.com

On 1/23/2019 at 6:54 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Myaccountrwd.allstate.com

Thanks for the link, but I still dont see where to enter the codes or purchase the cards. What link do i click once I’m on that page?

Edited by mamiamjo
Double post

3 hours ago, mamiamjo said:

Thanks for the link, but I still dont see where to enter the codes or purchase the cards. What link do i click once I’m on that page?

You have to sign in. Then there’s a menu at the top. Choose “promo code” and enter the text or choose “gift cards” then “travel” to purchase Carnival cards. 

When I try to register for allstate, it wants a policy number; you can't leave it blank and throwing in a random number doesn't work as it appears to try to match it to the last four of your SSN (which you also have to enter).

Edit, I'm registered for AARP and wasn't seeing the discount but figured it out (had to confirm email and accept the reward T&C).

Edited by NutsAboutGolf

Liked this site so much I joined Today!!!

Have some new Allstate Promo Codes!

SAVE2019TRAVEL     Good for 2000 points

Decided to drop the 2019 to 19 and received another 1000 Points so here goes.....

SAVE19TRAVEL         Good for 1000 points

Have a Wonderful Day, Cabo Bob

• Like 3

8 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Liked this site so much I joined Today!!!

Have some new Allstate Promo Codes!

SAVE2019TRAVEL     Good for 2000 points

Decided to drop the 2019 to 19 and received another 1000 Points so here goes.....

SAVE19TRAVEL         Good for 1000 points

Have a Wonderful Day, Cabo Bob

Welcome to the family, Bob.

On 1/29/2019 at 12:26 PM, NutsAboutGolf said:

When I try to register for allstate, it wants a policy number; you can't leave it blank and throwing in a random number doesn't work as it appears to try to match it to the last four of your SSN (which you also have to enter).

Edit, I'm registered for AARP and wasn't seeing the discount but figured it out (had to confirm email and accept the reward T&C).

Did you figure it out without a policy number for AllState????