AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

42 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

I am aware of the AARP program. Other than the quizzes I don't know how else to earn points. The Allstate thing is easier IMHO

I get codes in email from aarp. They’re only 150pts each but they come almost every day and they add up.  I only use the codes..no quizzes. I have 23,000 pts and used aarp cards to pay for my last cruise.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I get codes in email from aarp. They’re only 150pts each but they come almost every day and they add up.  I only use the codes..no quizzes. I have 23,000 pts and used aarp cards to pay for my last cruise.

AARP membership is not free, right?  And the gift cards are not free, right?

1 minute ago, Love2cruise77 said:

AARP membership is not free, right?  And the gift cards are not free, right?

You don't need to be an AARP member nor an Allstate customer to get the gift cards. The gift cards are not free but you buy them at a 10% discount, thus saving 10% on your cruise fare and cruise spending. It's Allstate Drivewise and AARP Rewards for Good. Many, many threads on this here on CC. 

3 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

You don't need to be an AARP member nor an Allstate customer to get the gift cards. The gift cards are not free but you buy them at a 10% discount, thus saving 10% on your cruise fare and cruise spending. It's Allstate Drivewise and AARP Rewards for Good. Many, many threads on this here on CC. 

Thanks, will check it out. :classic_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m trying to buy 3 $500 gift cards and it’s charging my bank account but on the site it’s showing declined my bank says it’s going through and tried it again and same thing charged to my account but declined I know it will credit back but I was trying to buy some to pay off my cruise in April and need them by mid January.