AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Do any non-Allstate customers here use the Allstate smartphone app? When I first signed up for Allstate Rewards well over a year ago, they had a stand-alone Drivewise app that could track our driving and it also allowed us to enter promo codes, shop all of the gift cards, and purchase. Back then, the only way us non-customers could sign up for the Rewards program was through that app. Not long ago, they did away with the Drivewise app and incorporated it into their Allstate app. But I never used it because I always just entered the promo codes and checked for gift card availability online. Here's the problem I've come across. I need to update the email address for my Rewards account, but it won't let me do it online. I installed the Allstate app thinking maybe it would let me do it from there. I had to re-activate Drivewise within the app, but it still does not allow me to access my account in any way. Also, from what I can tell, it won't even let me enter promo codes or view/purchase the gift cards from within the app like we could with the old Drivewise app. Do any other non-policy holders use it and am I just missing something?

If I try to login on the Allstate website with my Rewards login, it asks for my DOB then gives me an error. I assume that's because I'm not a policy holder.

Yeah. That's where I always go to enter promo codes and check availability. When I try to click into my account info., it just gives me the option to change email preferences, not the email address itself. And says: "If you wish to update your email address, you can do so in the My Profile section of Allstate My Account." Trying to access my account from that location is where I run into the error. I've read some bad things about their customer service, but I guess calling them will be my only choice.

I don't have the same issue, but I was able to duplicate yours. I can not make changes to my e-mail via Allstate Rewards. However, if I go to Allstate it won't let me get any further without insurance through Allstate. I guess you will have to call.

I just got 2 - $100 Carnival gift cards for $181.18 plus 2000 points. The $1.18 is shipping. There was no option for electronic cards.

I appreciate these bonus points so much! Living in NJ and driving turnpike, interstate and parkway approximately 600 miles each week, with insane braking and keeping up with traffic, I am not getting these bonuses with my driving!😊

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app