AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

7 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Where is the site you found that fare at for 89.00 per night?

When you use a forum, if you're asking someone a question it's always helpful to quote the persons post so they know who you're talking to. Especially when the thread has 828 responses on it and dates back 2 years.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I actually posted the solution, you have to download and use the all state app 

I tried using the app yesterday but it won't let me create an account.  When I click the "Next" button after filling in the 1st page, it states "Sorry, this service is down. We'll have it up and running soon." Anyone else having a problem signing up on the App?

15 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

How long do the Carnival cards take to come back in Stock? Finally had all my ducks in a row and POOF the cards were gone:classic_sad:

As of right now they are back!! Just ordered my $500 cards. have to do the search though as not showing up under just clicking "travel gift cards".  good luck in nabbing them!

39 minutes ago, monykalyn said:

As of right now they are back!! Just ordered my $500 cards. have to do the search though as not showing up under just clicking "travel gift cards".  good luck in nabbing them!

Confirming that 100 and 500 are available in both hard card as well as e-card formats.

On 2/21/2019 at 10:07 AM, CABO BOB said:

Or you can use allstate as your insurance company....

And pay $500 more every 6 months for auto insurance just to save a few bucks on gift cards. Sounds like a bargain to me.

I have Allstate and just bought a $100 ecard last night to use on board my April cruise.  It may make a difference if you are am actual customer or not.  In fact,  I have bought a lot of them over the last several months to pay for 3 rooms (9 people total) and have never been out of ecards. (always at least had $100 cards, usually have $500 cards too)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, moondog73 said:

I have Allstate and just bought a $100 ecard last night to use on board my April cruise.  It may make a difference if you are am actual customer or not.  In fact,  I have bought a lot of them over the last several months to pay for 3 rooms (9 people total) and have never been out of ecards. (always at least had $100 cards, usually have $500 cards too)

That could be a definite possibility. We are not Allstate customers. 

7 hours ago, moondog73 said:

Not an allstate customer (anymore) here either. Maybe that is why they do go periodically out of stock for us (and I've never been able to get an ecard from there).  Perfectly fine with that though!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Confirming that 100 and 500 are available in both hard card as well as e-card formats.

Thanks SNJ! I just picked up my 500.00 cards and saved 250.00!! This is a great deal, glad I found this site.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:34 AM, MeganGC1983 said:

That could be a definite possibility. We are not Allstate customers. 

Same here. Not an all state customer or aarp member and haven’t seen ecards on either site in months.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

I never thought about that.  We used to be Allstate customers but we aren't anymore, and I haven't seen e-cards in a very long time.

I am an Allstate customer and the only cards that have been available this year have been mail only. Just bought Two more yesterday and they were mail. I guess you save the .59 cents shipping and you don't have to wait for them with the ecard. Seems like it takes about 15-20 days to get them. Still a good deal though :classic_rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

I am an Allstate customer and the only cards that have been available this year have been mail only. Just bought Two more yesterday and they were mail. I guess you save the .59 cents shipping and you don't have to wait for them with the ecard. Seems like it takes about 15-20 days to get them. Still a good deal though :classic_rolleyes:

I have bought several ecards this year.  I just looked and both $100 and $500 ecards are available right now.

Carnival Ecards.JPG

Edited by moondog73

20 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

15-20 days? Where do you live? Usually takes us 6-7 days to get them here in Oklahoma. I ordered some Friday. They are scheduled to get here today.