AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Hey Greg! This makes me nervous as final is due 10/31 and I was going to order some AllState Gift Cards on Monday. Can you please keep us updated on how long it takes? Thanks ~Jen

I miss the ecards. I ordered some cards for mail delivery a week ago. I got an email saying I'd get an email when they were shipped...a week later...no email.

Hey Greg! This makes me nervous as final is due 10/31 and I was going to order some AllState Gift Cards on Monday. Can you please keep us updated on how long it takes? Thanks ~Jen

I just went back and read the email again. "We'll send you a shipping confirmation email as soon as you order ships. If your order includes magazines or gift cards you will not receive a shipping confirmation for these items."

I guess I just read the first sentence last time. Maybe they've already shipped. Maybe they'll come today.

I ordered a $500 card from Allstate on Friday, September 28th. I received it yesterday. Came UPS, needing a signature, but I signed for it on the app. My son was home, and got the package right away.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

How did you know to sign for it on the app? Did you get a tracking number in email or something? Last time I signed for it in app and they still didn’t leave it. So I had it redirected to a ups store.

How did you know to sign for it on the app? Did you get a tracking number in email or something? Last time I signed for it in app and they still didn’t leave it. So I had it redirected to a ups store.
I have the app on my phone, and I just kept checking it. The day before it got delivered it let me sign for it on the app. I have had UPS My Choice for years, so always get emails when package is coming. I don't think I got a notification from Allstate that it shipped, but kept checking my account on the site.

I really, really miss ecards!

That is a shame that you signed for it to be left and they didn't. I hope it works for you this time. Keep us posted.

I have the app on my phone, and I just kept checking it. The day before it got delivered it let me sign for it on the app. I have had UPS My Choice for years, so always get emails when package is coming. I don't think I got a notification from Allstate that it shipped, but kept checking my account on the site.

I really, really miss ecards!

That is a shame that you signed for it to be left and they didn't. I hope it works for you this time. Keep us posted.

Thanks. I downloaded the app. Nothing scheduled for today.

I ordered a $500 and a $100 on Monday 10/01/18, and I am holding them in my hands right now.:D:cool: They arrived this morning via UPS Ground. They were shipped from Streetsboro, OH to Atlanta, GA if that helps.

Did you go up on Allstate Rewards to look for a ship date?

Okay. I got the tracking number off of the Allstate website. If I look that tracking number on the ups site it says delivered today. I’m guessing I’ll have a note saying signature required when I get home.

Okay. I got the tracking number off of the Allstate website. If I look that tracking number on the ups site it says delivered today. I’m guessing I’ll have a note saying signature required when I get home.
Oh I hate that! Usually on Friday I can't pickup at UPS store until Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

There were a few codes posted in the Floataway Lounge during the upgrade. I tried to find the thread to post a link, but can't....

Also, I downloaded the UPS app and set up an account. I then ordered 1 $500 gift card and three $100 gift cards to payoff a cruise in January and Cheers. I received a notification on the app today that I had a package coming tomorrow. I was able to authorize it to be left without a signature. Thanks for the information!!

On this order alone I saved $80 ($50 on the $500 and $10 on each of the $100). So far this cruise, I have saved $100 using these gift cards. This may increase if I decide to do an excursion through Carnival and use GC to book.

An update on my orders. A couple weeks back I ordered 4x100 cards so I wouldn't have to do the signature thing. Then I realized I was going to need more so I ordered 2x500 cards that were going to require a signature. The 100's were ordered on a friday and were delivered the next saturday. The 500's were ordered on a saturday and would've been delivered the next saturday if I hadn't redirected to a UPS store. Last week I needed more cards. I ordered more 100's on tuesday and received them on saturday.