AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

They must have voided all the codes when they changed the website format. I went through all my history in January. It was like Xmas all over again. Sorry I didn't post the trick earlier.

Cabo Bob

Try these codes. One is not from last year and the other is 2021. Both have variations. They were entered febuary16, 2020 so please let me know if they work.  If so I'll go sleuthing for more.

Holloween2020 + variations = 4000 points

sugarbowl2021 + variations = 4000 points

Cabo Bob 

27 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Try these codes. One is not from last year and the other is 2021. Both have variations. They were entered febuary16, 2020 so please let me know if they work.  If so I'll go sleuthing for more.

Holloween2020 + variations = 4000 points

sugarbowl2021 + variations = 4000 points

Cabo Bob 

Didn't work for me, and I tried the only 2 combinations I could think of. But thanks anyway Cabo Bob!

So I had ordered one card last month for the $88 and would believe it went to the zip code on file that I also use as a shipping address. It came back to them so it is coming in the mail.

So I have $700 in obc and $400 in gift cards for August Magic. Not going to do the drink package as my son will be just turning 21! Maybe specialty dining. Not sure what else yet

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

rewards4momday

4mothersday1k

I don't seem to be getting all these emails for some reason. The last one I got was that code worth 15,000 on April 27th. I never got the one that bury me at sea posted on May 1st (sharetheroad) or this one. Unless they're coming from alternate sources. Thanks for posting.

30 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

I don't seem to be getting all these emails for some reason. The last one I got was that code worth 15,000 on April 27th. I never got the one that bury me at sea posted on May 1st (sharetheroad) or this one. Unless they're coming from alternate sources. Thanks for posting.

I can remember getting only one by e-mail, and that was the initial e-mail welcoming me to Rewards.

The few I have been able post here appear at the top of the web page I get when I log into my Drivewise Account.

Maybe somewhere in preferences I chose "no e-mails."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

I didn’t get them in an email. I got them from the monstrosity.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, helene109 said:

So I have $700 in obc and $400 in gift cards for August Magic. Not going to do the drink package as my son will be just turning 21! Maybe specialty dining. Not sure what else yet

Of course the gift cards can be saved for a future cruise.  But why not treat your son to Cheers....a 21 year old should easily be able to get his monies worth and part of yours as well.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

I can remember getting only one by e-mail, and that was the initial e-mail welcoming me to Rewards.

The few I have been able post here appear at the top of the web page I get when I log into my Drivewise Account.

Maybe somewhere in preferences I chose "no e-mails."

Ah, gotcha. You're talking about the app, right? I don't use it, but when I've logged onto it a time or two, I did notice codes. As far as emails, yeah, if you click on My Rewards, then Email Preferences, you can make sure the first two boxes are checked to receive emails. That's on the website...I'm not sure if it's the same on the app.

10 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Of course the gift cards can be saved for a future cruise.  But why not treat your son to Cheers....a 21 year old should easily be able to get his monies worth and part of yours as well.

Yes your right but I just can’t see spending it all on drinks! Would love to try a restaurant!

19 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

You have 1100 to spend.  Should cover Grats, Cheers and specialty dining.

Cheers is  more expensive on board too. My husband is going to be bummed as we always get it, this is the price to purchase before 

C6EB62E4-A9A3-404E-8ABE-8D6EBEC67ABD.png

15 hours ago, helene109 said:

Cheers is  more expensive on board too. My husband is going to be bummed as we always get it, this is the price to purchase before 

C6EB62E4-A9A3-404E-8ABE-8D6EBEC67ABD.png

Dang! I don't blame you for wanting to avoid an expense like that. We don't drink nearly enough to make it worth buying Cheers. I know a lot of people still buy it for the convenience, even when they know they won't cover the cost, but for us, it has to be worth it to justify spending that much. If we had all this OBC that people are getting, I don't think we could come close to spending it onboard. We don't drink a lot, don't do specialty restaurants; although we'd surely do it if we had OBC like that. We don't spend a heck of a lot once we're on board. We'd probably use it on an excursion or two.

Here's a first for me.  When I logged on my Allstate account this morning a new 1,000 point promo code appeared.  GIFTS4GRADS2020

I entered it as shown, then in lower case, then moving 2020 to the front and it was repeatedly rejected.

Occasionally a couple of old codes posted here haven't worked for me, but this is the only time one from my own app was rejected.

Anyway maybe some of you might have better luck.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

Here's a first for me.  When I logged on my Allstate account this morning a new 1,000 point promo code appeared.  GIFTS4GRADS2020

I entered it as shown, then in lower case, then moving 2020 to the front and it was repeatedly rejected.

Occasionally a couple of old codes posted here haven't worked for me, but this is the only time one from my own app was rejected.

Don't know why, but I never get codes!   Depending on this thread here for any throwaways you guys have.  So much thanks for posting, but they it (and no variation) worked for me this time around.   Thanks anyway

6 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

It didn't work for me either. I think we may have gotten this code earlier in the year from someone here? It won't tell you if it has been used already like it used to. I tried to check my history but it no longer shows more than the last 20 transactions for me.

5 minutes ago, helene109 said:

I just bought a card and saw that Royal Caribbean’s was $1.00 less 

But Royal's does not work like the Carnival  one does.  The Princess cards do work like Carnival's so you can use it for deposit, payment, pre cruise purchases and your on board spending.

• Like 1