Elite Question

trbarton

Once you've completed your 15th cruise or receive 15 cruise credits, you'll be Elite. It's really based on days and cruise credits, not number of cruises because if you cruise solo or a full suite you get two cruise credits. Those credits apply towards the next level in the Captain's Circle and loyalty program.

At the end of your 15th cruise credit (or 150th day) you should receive a letter delivered to your cabin welcoming you to the world of Elite along with your black elite pin. Benefits start on your next cruise.

Jackie

Hi. My husband and I are Elite however my next cruise will see me sharing a cabin with my friend who has completed two cruises. I have been informed from Princess, as she will be my travelling companion, she will be entitled to Elite status. I haven't informed her as yet, thought it would be a nice surprise. Yahoo, there will be enough stock in the mini bar for both of us.

Hi. My husband and I are Elite however my next cruise will see me sharing a cabin with my friend who has completed two cruises. I have been informed from Princess, as she will be my travelling companion, she will be entitled to Elite status. I haven't informed her as yet, thought it would be a nice surprise. Yahoo, there will be enough stock in the mini bar for both of us.

She will not be Elite and her status will be gold, the cabin however will be Elite and receive a mini bar, laundry and she will be able to do priority boarding and tendering. She can use the laundry but it will have to go through under your name

I will be in the same situation with a non Elite in my cabin. My cruise will be my first Elite cruise.

I don't understand how the Non Elite can share Elite benefit for wine tasting as you will need to show your card.

They can share laundry, tendering and daily Platiuiun, and Elite appetizer event.

The mini bar is one time only per cruise. Is the set up per person? If 2 Elites in cabin, is it double the set up? Would Princess not know how many Elite passengers are in the cabin?

What other Elite benefit is there?

I will be in the same situation with a non Elite in my cabin. My cruise will be my first Elite cruise.

I don't understand how the Non Elite can share Elite benefit for wine tasting as you will need to show your card.

They can't.

They can share laundry, tendering and daily Platiuiun, and Elite appetizer event.

The mini bar is one time only per cruise. Is the set up per person? If 2 Elites in cabin, is it double the set up? Would Princess not know how many Elite passengers are in the cabin?

Since it's per cabin. Anyone can drink it.

See above.

At the daily event they may or may not check cruise cards on entry. Have seen both ways. Your friend will have a gold card. Tendering is same - if they check she will be directed to the dining room to get in line.

Two elites/one, doesn't matter. One minibar setup per cruise segment UNLESS you are in a suite. Then one for suite plus one for Elite.

For the wine tasting you get an invitation. People who don't have one get charged (I seem to recall $9.95).

Your friend could technically share your internet minutes, but only one logon at a time.

Aside from priority embarkation, you will have access to the exclusive embarkation lounge with priority disembarkation.

Regardless of your stateroom type, your stateroom bathroom will be stocked with the upgraded amenities normally reserved only for Suite guests

You will also receive 10% Boutique Discount storewide.

Edited by easyboy