Hotel in Port Canaveral

Cruises4Evee

We are booked on the Majesty in June. Does anyone have any tips on a good hotel in Port Canaveral? Also, we will need transportation between airport and hotel/hotel and cruise terminal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We like the Residence Inn.

We always stay at the Radisson. Look up Resort at the port, they have breakfast, shuttle, parking packages if you need it.

Breakfast is only included at the a Radisson if you book that rate. Otherwise it is extra.

Country Inn & Suites, Homewood Suites and Residence Inn all offer free breakfast as well as the Park and Cruise option

Edited by GTO-Girl

I've stayed at the Radisson and Residence Inn. Radisson has a fun pool area with a Tiki hut and music. Residence Inn is nicer/newer but it is not as much fun.

Homewood Suites is a relatively new hotel and part of the Hilton Chain. It has a free breakfast which is nice especially if you have children

I'd stay at Homewood if I were going to sail from Pt Canaveral.

If I were sailing with just my husband, I'd probably rent a car as Monday or Friday aren't as busy as Saturday and Sunday. If using either one of those days, I'd take a shuttle. It is a pain to drop off the car the morning of the cruise on weekends, as so many people are doing so.

Google shuttles Pt Canaveral and you will get tons of info. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

We're sailing in September, thanks for the suggestions everyone. We are flying from NJ Friday or Saturday, and sailing on Sunday. Not interested in renting a car, so hotels with shuttles are great for us.

If we do the hotel shuttle from the airport to the hotel, then hotel to the port...do the hotels offer shuttles from the port back to the airport? Or should I look for a service that does that separately? We still haven't finalized our flights yet. Waiting to see exactly how many days I can get off of work.

We're sailing in September, thanks for the suggestions everyone. We are flying from NJ Friday or Saturday, and sailing on Sunday. Not interested in renting a car, so hotels with shuttles are great for us.

If we do the hotel shuttle from the airport to the hotel, then hotel to the port...do the hotels offer shuttles from the port back to the airport? Or should I look for a service that does that separately? We still haven't finalized our flights yet. Waiting to see exactly how many days I can get off of work.

I've been researching this same process for our cruise in Dec 2017, and so far I haven't found any hotels near the port that offer shuttles from the airport. There are several companies that do run shuttles....the one we're finding most frequently mentioned is Cortrans.

My suggestion is book early. My husband and I waited to book and the Country Inn and Suites prices had increased to 265 USD (factor in our Canadian dollar exchange and:eek:. We are now booked at La Quinta in Cocoa Beach but we have a rental car. We did really enjoy the Country Inn and Suites when we stayed there. Clean Nice pool. Descent breakfast - just not at Ritz Carlton pricing.

My suggestion is book early. My husband and I waited to book and the Country Inn and Suites prices had increased to 265 USD (factor in our Canadian dollar exchange and:eek:. We are now booked at La Quinta in Cocoa Beach but we have a rental car. We did really enjoy the Country Inn and Suites when we stayed there. Clean Nice pool. Descent breakfast - just not at Ritz Carlton pricing.

Post #4 here has a suggestion; I'm going to call them. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2447866

We will stay at Marriott's Residence Inn. Never had an issue with any Mariott. They guarantee best prices when booked direct. Maybe an 8 minute cab rude to the port. Book soon as so many fooks will be in our Oasis of the seas. I bet the days closest to sail away will go fast