Shoreside Concierge

grprk02

We will be departing shortly on constellation. I have been in touch recently with shoreside concierge. my question is. other than bar set up what else should i request ? any advice from people using this service before would be a big help

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We asked that the bottled water not be Evian, specified the brand of sparkling water and type of soft drinks, reservations for specialty dining, an extra lounger on the balcony, a yoga mat so I could do my back exercises in the suite.

We usually ask who the Cellar Master will be, and who we will have as the butler.

Also asked that my name be printed correctly on the sea pass card, I go by Mary Lou and Celebrity always put just Mary on the card. After 13 cruises with it wrong, I now get a card with my right name. :D

The can be very helpful in setting up specialty dining reservations, pillow selection, bed configuration and extension cord requests.

While they try hard my experience has been hit or miss. If a miss I just ask the butler and things are arranged quickly.

Wow I had no idea we could ask for water not to be Evian - can we specifically ask for Vettel? When the shoreside concierge contacted me, they gave me a list of alcohol for mini bar set up. We also asked for a dining reservation to be made on Valentine's Day in Ocean Liner. Didn't think to ask for a yoga mat to plank in the suite. Are they able to provide extension cords?

Wow I had no idea we could ask for water not to be Evian - can we specifically ask for Vettel? When the shoreside concierge contacted me, they gave me a list of alcohol for mini bar set up. We also asked for a dining reservation to be made on Valentine's Day in Ocean Liner. Didn't think to ask for a yoga mat to plank in the suite. Are they able to provide extension cords?

Yes, they provid extension cords for Medicial equipment.