Pearl SF suites

hbe

I was in 10666 a few years ago and we will be in 10664 in July. I struggled initially with which suite to choose, but then I tend to overthink things. They are amazing suites and you can't go wrong with either. I'm sure someone here can chime in about how one is 1.84 sq larger than the other, but any difference is certainly minimal. Enjoy your cruise!

I'd take 10664, because it is a corner cabin, so you only have someone on one side. I've cruise in in 10164 a few times and it was great...the balcony is amazing.

We have stayed in 10664 on the Pearl, and the same corner on the Gem (can't remember if the room # was the same). We absolutely loved it. Corners are the best on aft facing suites.

Just off the Jade, spent 10 days/nights in 9170, starboard corner...Very private and very quiet...Enjoyed it so much, booked 9170 on the Pearl for our next cruise...Enjoy being AFT, we love the Jewell class ships...

Rob

Just flagging for those who may not be aware that the balconies of the SF suites on Deck 10 are larger (deeper) than they are on Deck 9. If you have a choice between the two decks, I'd opt for Deck 10.

I'm in 10164 next month - do you have any pictures?

We are in 10164 in 2 months. So don't you guys mess it up or break anything!!! We've been in 10664 before. They are both a really nice choice of SFs.

We'll be on the Pearl in 10164 the end of March here's a youtube video looks like from 2006. There should be some updates with the upcoming refurbishment.

We'll be on the Pearl in 10164 the end of March here's a youtube video looks like from 2006. There should be some updates with the upcoming refurbishment.

We will be in 10164 on March 3rd so I will post pictures and a review when we return! (Unless we stay on the boat forever! :) lol)

Maybe I'm the only person who doesn't know this, but what is SF? The only thing I could think of was Sugar Free and I doubt that is it. somehow. ;)

SF is the cabin classification (in this case, the rear-facing penthouse suites in the stern). SE is the classification for forward-facing penthouse suites in the bow. BB is one of several categories of balcony cabins, and the list goes on.

After reading all the comments/ recommendations here I have requested a change from 9170 to 10164...We enjoyed 9170 but if 10164 has a bigger balcony, we're game to make the switch...Appreciate the comments, thanks to you all...

Rob

Thanks for the clarification, Turtles06.

Is Deck 11 the top row of balconies? Ours is the far left one - looks big and covered, how great! We'll be able to use it even if it is raining!

Deck 11 is the top row of balconies you see. The Great Outdoors is just above it. The deck 11 rooms are mini suites with the two larger ones on the left being disabled category minis. The SFs begin on deck 10. And deck 8 through 10, the SFs are two each side on those decks with two standard balcony rooms between.