Cabin Luggage Tags

bucky0926

I've already checked in on line for both me and DH. We are able to print our set sail passes. But I do not see any luggage tags attached. Will they send those images to my email at a latter date? We are sailing on April 2,2017. Is it too soon? I usually sail Carnival and they send the luggage tags with the on line check in. Thanks in advance for your help.

I've already checked in on line for both me and DH. We are able to print our set sail passes. But I do not see any luggage tags attached. Will they send those images to my email at a latter date? We are sailing on April 2,2017. Is it too soon? I usually sail Carnival and they send the luggage tags with the on line check in. Thanks in advance for your help.

I believe the luggage tags are available within 49 days of the cruise. It's different than CCL

Luggage tags show up on Royal's website at the same time as electronic cruise docs, usually 7 weeks before the cruise.

Check-in is available at the 90 day mark.

Docs, which contains your printable luggage tags, are available at the 49 day mark.

:)

click your held reservation

click on cruise documentation tab

click the check status button under Online Check In

scroll down past the 4 step box showing guest info, onboard expense,account

you should see a box that says LUGGAGE TAGS

to the right is a box that says "print paper luggage tag"

that oughta do it

Yes, the tags are always available later than when you can print your set sail pass. I'm sailing on March 26th & my tags aren't available yet. RCI will send you an email when your cruise docs are available & then you can print your luggage tags. I'm hoping for mine in a couple of days.

Yes, the tags are always available later than when you can print your set sail pass. I'm sailing on March 26th & my tags aren't available yet. RCI will send you an email when your cruise docs are available & then you can print your luggage tags. I'm hoping for mine in a couple of days.

I don't know about others, but our cruise docs were ready on January 24th and we've yet to receive any notification. We get lots of other emails, so it isn't a question of a wrong address. The same applies to the other 4 cabins held by family members.

If you book through a TA, do they perhaps send the notification to the TA instead?

Here I go comparing again lol, but what the heck, DCL provides real luggage tags and gives you lanyards. Our first RCI and I'm doing arts and crafts laminating tags I have to print out at home with packaging tape smh. Then I keep leaving the room forgetting the RCI cards. If I knew I would have brought my own lanyards. I then go to the gift shop and they're 10x the price as the dollar store haha and still worse quality than the free ones at DCL.

Here I go comparing again lol, but what the heck, DCL provides real luggage tags and gives you lanyards. Our first RCI and I'm doing arts and crafts laminating tags I have to print out at home with packaging tape smh. Then I keep leaving the room forgetting the RCI cards. If I knew I would have brought my own lanyards. I then go to the gift shop and they're 10x the price as the dollar store haha and still worse quality than the free ones at DCL.

If you're ok paying DCL prices to get "real luggage tags" and lanyards, that's up to you. I'm glad RCI saves me money. If you don't want to do "arts and crafts", just get luggage tags from the porters.

How do you forget your Seapass card? Do you never stay in a hotel with key cards? Do you forget those? :rolleyes:

If you're ok paying DCL prices to get "real luggage tags" and lanyards, that's up to you. I'm glad RCI saves me money. If you don't want to do "arts and crafts", just get luggage tags from the porters.

How do you forget your Seapass card? Do you never stay in a hotel with key cards? Do you forget those? :rolleyes:

Thumbs up!:) I've never cruised on Disney, because of the huge price difference of other cruises on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Princess, Norwegian, Holland or Carnival. To each, their own... I just enjoy cruising more often and print my own luggage tags, and put my key card in my pocket or small purse, same as I would do for a hotel key.:D

I don't know about others, but our cruise docs were ready on January 24th and we've yet to receive any notification. We get lots of other emails, so it isn't a question of a wrong address. The same applies to the other 4 cabins held by family members.

If you book through a TA, do they perhaps send the notification to the TA instead?

Yes, that is what has happened when our bookings has been with a TA so it is likely your TA that is at fault here as they likely haven't forwarded the notification to you. Also check your junk mail folder.

For sure, our last DCL 7N was $4400, no OBC (already discounted 10% and at the previous year price). Anthem 12N was $3200 - $425 OBC. Family of 4. It was a lot cheaper and longer!

I'm not really complaining, and throwing in a bit of satire, but what are we talking about here, less than $2 in raw materials, maybe an extra $5 to implement it? I'd be fine if RCI hid an additional $20 for that finesse. Honestly, DCL although an arm leg more thinks of everything. Sodas, specialty teas/drinks are included, as are fine pastries, you can bring all the alcohol you want on board, I found their standard a-la-carte meals better, their free lunch pool-side offerings are excellent, best chicken strips and wraps. Room service is free 24-7. Bit of a joke RCI's Johnny Rockets is a paid place for the convenience because it's the only one by the pool. And the RCI Skybar and all the other bars don't have any soda selection like the machines inside, didn't I just pay $120 each for those fancy cups lol we're forced to carry around to get something other than reg/diet cola?

How did I forget my key? The number of times we changed during the day, I would leave the card in the old pocket vs a bright lanyard that stays around my neck. When I cruise, my short term memory is out the window lol. Frankly, we've been on 3 previous DCL's and we developed habits, I'm not the only one, my wife and our friends were forgetting their cards too at first.

That said, are we going back to DCL? Nope, our kids are getting older, we're RCI converts now and will adapt. It's an amazing vacation none the less!

Happy cruising!

Edited by JoshuaA