Cruise Planner Sale

Sailing on the Allure in May and thanks to this sale, I saved $263 on 2 refreshment packages for the kids, 4 of us for the zipline in Labadee and an excursion in Cozumel. WOO HOO!! LOVE saving money!

Chops didn't go down ($42 pp) on our sailing and the alcohol package is still the same price $46/day, which had shown the 20% off but now it just says nothing. I have read that some ships are selling the alcohol package even lower. That would have been nice!!

Is that because the 2 device package was $21.99??? :D They not only need web design help but how about some help with basic math. :eek:

Right! Now the prices are the same but the "% off" ribbon has changed to say it's discounted.... still $21.99 for 2 devices and $8.99 for 1. :confused:

Again, as with cabin prices, ignore the "sale" or %off - look at the final price to see if it's a good buy for you.

Ah, so sorry, you must have misunderstood-- I've already booked and was originally responding to someone else who joked about the basic math weirdness, and then I added in that the "sale" price was the same as before. Thanks, though.

Hey everyone! I'm going on my first cruise with Royal next Friday. I've previously cruised with Carnival. I was looking in my cruise planner for the internet prices and it is only showing me prices for "surf and stream" packages and not just "surf". Does that mean the lower priced option is not available or am I looking in the wrong place? I wasn't going to do an internet package but if the sale prices are good, I might do it. I'm doing a 7 night on the Empress. Thanks!

It seems like as a cruise approaches and they haven't sold the expected amount of packages they lower the price.

We show a price reduction for internet packages and the refreshment package for our April cruise but nothing has changed for our August cruise.

Our August cruise on Harmony has all kind of sales... internet... drinks... and alot of Labadee stuff. I've saved over $100 this wknd checking prices... canceling things and rebuying! I'm pleased!

Hey everyone! I'm going on my first cruise with Royal next Friday. I've previously cruised with Carnival. I was looking in my cruise planner for the internet prices and it is only showing me prices for "surf and stream" packages and not just "surf". Does that mean the lower priced option is not available or am I looking in the wrong place? I wasn't going to do an internet package but if the sale prices are good, I might do it. I'm doing a 7 night on the Empress. Thanks!

Royal is no longer offering the surf only package for purchase ahead of time. It will be offered on board but at a more expensive rate than you can currently purchase the surf and stream for. On board surf only is $12.99 per day

Do the excursions that have been reduced in price indicate that fact (with a banner or text highlighting they are on sale) or do you have to be familiar with the original price in order to realize it's been lowered?

~ Judy

I can only comment on what I know to be true. We paid 154 for our zip line and cave tubing tour back in December. When I log on now it shows $124 and it does have the banner saying 20% off. So I cancelled the excursion and rebooked it for the savings.

Do the excursions that have been reduced in price indicate that fact (with a banner or text highlighting they are on sale) or do you have to be familiar with the original price in order to realize it's been lowered?

~ Judy

You need to be familiar with the prices. Not all excursions are on sale.

It pays to keep rechecking the cruise planner. Yesterday our parasail on Labadee had only dropped by a couple of dollars which was due to a change in the exchange rate. A few minutes ago it dropped by $25pp. Just cancelled and rebooked and saved $100.:)

Good job. You are saving money left and right:D

A number of our offered excursions have a banner stating "Up To 20% Off Onboard Prices", but none indicate any reduction on the original pre-purchase pricing.

I can only comment on what I know to be true. We paid 154 for our zip line and cave tubing tour back in December. When I log on now it shows $124 and it does have the banner saying 20% off. So I cancelled the excursion and rebooked it for the savings.

A number of our offered excursions have a banner stating "Up To 20% Off Onboard Prices", but none indicate any reduction on the original pre-purchase pricing.

Thank you both for the quick replies. Unfortunately, there are no banners on any excursions for my upcoming Allure cruise :( (5/28/17 Eastern, need to update my signature).

You need to be familiar with the prices. Not all excursions are on sale.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll have to do some more research then since I'm not familiar with the prices for the St. Maarten and San Juan excursions for my 5/28/17 Allure cruise. Labadee prices look like same old. And thanks for starting this thread Ken - i saved $ on the replenish package Friday because of you. :)

~ Judy

They only applied the sale to the one device package.

Well WE know that, but it says single device is 50% off, and the other packages are 20% off.

Earlier, with the same prices it was 30% for single, and no sale on the others.

I get that Biker so we just booked one 'one device package' each at $8.99 as opposed to paying $21.99 for the two device package. That's a $28.00 savings over a seven day cruise. Even more of savings with three devices (at least it was yesterday). I was joking with thatsjustmyface because in typical fashion, it makes little sense for them to do it that way. :D

We have a large group going in June on Allure. Had purchased excursions back in November when they were on sale. Todays pricing on most of these have gone down again. During the canceling and rebooking time one of our group cancelled their excursions and by the time they added the new price the excursion would now not book them because it was telling him they didnt have enough tickets for all the adults in the group. After waiting a few minutes and logging out and back in tickets became available.

Do you think this was just a glitch? Has anyone been shutout after cancelling the original purchase?