Just back from Harmony 1/28-2/4

sarlin

I just posted the following review-I honestly cannot not think of a negative thing about this cruise! Please ask me any questions you may have and I'll try to answer them-

I was very fortunate to cruise with my friend in the Royal Suite-#1744 the past week on Harmony of the Seas!!! We had an awesome time-Honestly on the plane ride home I was trying to think of something negative I could say about this cruise but there isn't anything I could possibly think of negative to say-

The crew and staff all over the ship were nothing but professional and accomodating-

The food was a****ng-We went to-150 Central Park, Chops, Wonderland Sabor, the Japanese restaurant, and Jaimies-food was awesome everywhere we went=

Excursions-Labedee was awesome-I had no idea it was that beautiful-We had a cabana and just floated on floats in the little cove all day-So relaxing!

Jamaica-we did the island tour and beach break-The tour of Jamaica was good and interesting as the guide explained the history and culture of the island-It was hard to see all the poverty though-It made me feel guilty! I did take pics of Mick Jaggers house and was offered brownies of course:)

Finally Chichen Itza! I had been there before but not with a guide-It was jaw dropping! So thankful we were able to see it again-

The Royal Suite-1744-just amazing-It was a loft with a wrap around balcony-We had 4 adults and plenty of room! The perks that come with the room made it even better! I loved being pampered!

Our Genie, Alexandra, booked all shows and dining for us-She met us at every venue to make sure we got there and seated us :cool:I could not believe though a few passengers we encountered who seemed to complain about everything-You're on a cruise-Let IT GO and just be thankful!!!!

I know that with the star class suite you had all your specialty restaurants included so you may not have noticed this but...

They are now charging a $15 fee to book Sabor through the cruise planner. Is there now a $15 minimum fee on board or is it still completely a la carte.

Thanks

We were also on this cruise & enjoyed every minute of it. (This was actually a b2b as we had cruised the eastern itinerary the week before. ) This ship is

beautiful & staff friendly. We were in a grand suite & enjoyed those perks also.

Our stateroom attendant, Jason, was outstanding IMO. We were in #8250. Loved being to go from our stateroom right to central park We ate in Chops 1

night, & Park 150. Thought Chops was good, did not really care for Park 150.

Also ate at Coastal Kitchen, & solarium Bistro, windjammer a couple night & once at Johnny Rockets. We normally just utilize the MDR, but felt the service

was pretty slow. I don't fault the servers for this as we took the galley tour &

realize they have a distance to walk & have to wait in line to pick up the food.

We never went hungry for sure.