Boarding separately?

918baker

Hi all.

I'm cruising next month with some friends. They're staying in a room together but have different travel plans to the port (coming from different areas of the US, both flying in the morning of departure). I assume they'll be on the same Set Sail pass because they're in the same room. Do they have to board together? I've only cruised with family or a group of people with the same travel plans so we've always boarded together.

Thanks!

Hi all.

I'm cruising next month with some friends. They're staying in a room together but have different travel plans to the port (coming from different areas of the US, both flying in the morning of departure). I assume they'll be on the same Set Sail pass because they're in the same room. Do they have to board together? I've only cruised with family or a group of people with the same travel plans so we've always boarded together.

Thanks!

Your friends will be able to board separately, there are no issues with that. Each person has their own distinct set sail pass which has their identification photograph encrypted into it.

Jonathan

Your friends will be able to board separately, there are no issues with that. Each person has their own distinct set sail pass which has their identification photograph encrypted into it.

Jonathan

Each person having their own set sail pass with their photo is unique to Quantim class and Harmony. On all other ships there is one set sail pass for all in the cabin as long as they are all using the same credi card.

OP it's still not an issue. I would just print an extra copy of the set sail pass.

Thanks y'all! Super appreciate it :)

They'll have different payment methods for their accounts.

Then they have already solved their problem!

When each one does the online check in, s/he will enter her/his own credit card information. At the end of the process, each should print out his/her own Set Sail Pass.

:)

Then they have already solved their problem!

When each one does the online check in, s/he will enter her/his own credit card information. At the end of the process, each should print out his/her own Set Sail Pass.

:)

Thanks! :D I was just nervous because when I did ours this evening it said everyone listed on the SS pass had to board together. Glad one doesn't have to stick around and wait for the other at the port. :)

I'm confused! We are three people sharing, one credit card payment but I have a Set Sail pass for each passenger, should we all be on the same one?

It depends on what ship you are on.

If you are sailing on Quantum, Anthem, Ovation or Harmony then you will each have your own set sail pass.

On all other ships if you are in the same cabin and one person has assumed responsibility for all charges then you will appear on one set sail pass.

May ask another question about boarding at different times. Is the rule 2 bottles of wine per state room or 1 bottle per person. Can I carry both bottles on board even though my room mate and I are arriving at different times?

Two bottles per stateroom, regardless of the number of guests in the stateroom.

You can carry both.

May ask another question about boarding at different times. Is the rule 2 bottles of wine per state room or 1 bottle per person. Can I carry both bottles on board even though my room mate and I are arriving at different times?

2 per stateroom. There have been no reports of number of bottles being brought on tracked. Perfectly fine for you to take both on.

It depends on what ship you are on.

If you are sailing on Quantum, Anthem, Ovation or Harmony then you will each have your own set sail pass.

On all other ships if you are in the same cabin and one person has assumed responsibility for all charges then you will appear on one set sail pass.

Not actually true... on any ship, each of the person in the room can have their own set sail. When registering online just need to select each individually.

The last cruise our daughter joined us and initially she was on our Acct, but when she gave me her Credit Card # and I changed her to paying for her own Acct, then I was prompted to reprint a new Set Sail pass for her. We were on the Serenade of the Seas. On that class if you were to arrive before the other person in your room, then print an extra Set Sail Pass for her however I guess on the newest Ship each person gets their own. We haven't sailed the Harmony or ships in the Class.