does the photo package include the SHIP USB thumb drive?

dizlove

Have read that it does include it somewhere but it does not say so in the description.

https://book.princess.com/images/global/personalizer/photography/thumb-drive.jpg

Also I am assuming that it does NOT include the Platinum photos taken on board, is that true?

thanks,

C

When we got the photo package last May on the Emerald, photos were loaded on the ship USB thumb drive.

The Platinum photos taken at the studio on the upper deck are not loaded on that USB..

I've purchased the photo package & it includes all of the photos taken by the ships photographers, Embarcation, casual, formal, photos taken when you're leaving the ship in your ports of call. Anywhere around the ship where they are taking photos they are included. It's a challenge to go to all of the photo stations when you're trying to work in dinner plus other activities like the show in the Princess Theater. You are given a thumb drive so remember to keep it with you so they can download your new photos.

I organized a photographer to photograph our Meet & Greet group & that was included.

The Platium photos are a special arrangement with a photographer that takes them. Of course not included.

Any other questions please ask.

Tom😀

I've purchased the photo package & it includes all of the photos taken by the ships photographers, Embarcation, casual, formal, photos taken when you're leaving the ship in your ports of call. Anywhere around the ship where they are taking photos they are included. It's a challenge to go to all of the photo stations when you're trying to work in dinner plus other activities like the show in the Princess Theater. You are given a thumb drive so remember to keep it with you so they can download your new photos.

I organized a photographer to photograph our Meet & Greet group & that was included.

The Platium photos are a special arrangement with a photographer that takes them. Of course not included.

Any other questions please ask.

Tom😀

We have also purchased the photo package for our British Isles cruise in August. When do they give you the USB drive? And do I just periodically take it to the Photo Gallery on board to have them load new photos?

We have also purchased the photo package for our British Isles cruise in August. When do they give you the USB drive? And do I just periodically take it to the Photo Gallery on board to have them load new photos?

The first time you take your photos up to the photo counter & they confirm you have the photo package the give you the USB drive & load your photos on it. I found It's easier to have it with each time you pick up photos as thy load them at the same time.

Tom😀

We are traveling with 2 other couples. We have all purchased the photo package..wondering if we will have problems having 3 of each photo taken printed...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

My suggestion would be to ask the photographer. I would also ask at the photo desk.

Please post what you find out.

Tom😎

Have read that it does include it somewhere but it does not say so in the description.

https://book.princess.com/images/global/personalizer/photography/thumb-drive.jpg

Also I am assuming that it does NOT include the Platinum photos taken on board, is that true?

thanks,

C

Also does not include special photos such as with the Ultimate Balcony Dinner of Wedding Renewals. Those events come with a photo or two, but you do not get all the photos taken at those type events with this package.

On Regal right now w/ $99 prepurchased pkg. As said: not platinum studio or weddings. But also NOT included are any photos of a special nature. Tbarton: I think y'all got lucky w/ M&G photo being included. I took the cue from you & also had photographer come to ours...but they WON'T include that photo in our pkg as wanting $25 for it!! Of course, we don't want to pay that. Oh well. Hopefully someone else might be able to get it & will post as none of us had any group personal photos made since we had the ships photographer present.

Had some pictures printed at Costco where you can select sizes.

Thanks. I may be wrong, but I think the quality of a large picture is dependent upon the size of the saved file. If they give you a small file it will be less sharp when blown up. Again, I freely admit I could be wrong.

The first time you take your photos up to the photo counter & they confirm you have the photo package the give you the USB drive & load your photos on it. I found It's easier to have it with each time you pick up photos as thy load them at the same time.

Tom😀

Last week on the Ruby Princess on the Mexican Riviera itinerary, they offered on board, a photo package for $149.00 which includes 10 photos of your choice and a USB stick with these 10 photos. It can be a combination of your formal photos and/or the port photos they take when you disembark at each port.

Or, you can purchase the all inclusive photo package for only $199.00 which includes ALL the photos taken during your cruise and a USB stick with these photos on it. The photos on the USB stick are high quality and can be used to print 10 x 12 inch prints.

Also, Princess has reduced the price of the individual photos from when we last cruised with them in November 2015. Current prices are $20.00 each for the formal pictures and $10.00 each for the port pictures.

Paul

Or, you can purchase the all inclusive photo package for only $199.00 which includes ALL the photos taken during your cruise and a USB stick with these photos on it. The photos on the USB stick are high quality and can be used to print 10 x 12 inch prints.

This is the package that is currently available for pre-cruise purchase for $99.

Last week on the Ruby Princess on the Mexican Riviera itinerary, they offered on board, a photo package for $149.00 which includes 10 photos of your choice and a USB stick with these 10 photos. It can be a combination of your formal photos and/or the port photos they take when you disembark at each port.

Also, Princess has reduced the price of the individual photos from when we last cruised with them in November 2015. Current prices are $20.00 each for the formal pictures and $10.00 each for the port pictures.

Paul

They must have an idea of how many will or won't buy. Our 10 day Ruby cruise last month had the photo package priced at $99, photos and digital copy. Didn't seem like many were taking pictures that cruise.

They must have an idea of how many will or won't buy. Our 10 day Ruby cruise last month had the photo package priced at $99, photos and digital copy. Didn't seem like many were taking pictures that cruise.

My guess is that Princess will market it that way if people aren't taking photos. We normally buy about 2 photos per cruise. So, splurging a bit and buying all photos for $99 is a good deal.

We pre-purchased the photo deal for 2 upcoming cruises.Will see if we actually find more than 2 photos we like. lol

The photographers do make a difference. Some take better photos than others.