Does Tindr/Grindr work on-board with the #Wifi packages?

Slarty

I don't think so. When I was last on the NA, I created a log on searching for a 25-35 year old wealthy man who was looking for a 60+ woman to connect with onboard ship. I never got a single reply, so I guess that it does not work. :( ;)

I don't think so. When I was last on the NA, I created a log on searching for a 25-35 year old wealthy man who was looking for a 60+ woman to connect with onboard ship. I never got a single reply, so I guess that it does not work. :( ;)

[emoji854][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] at the thought of the HAL demographics using Tindr/Grindr!

I can see it now!

We should create an APP for that and call it BLNDR. The motto could be " hey just cause my eyesight sucks doesn't mean the rest of me doesn't work"

Sales of ED pills would really be enlarged!!!

I'm still [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] at the thought of the HAL demographics using Tindr/Grindr!

I can see it now!

We should create an APP for that and call it BLNDR. The motto could be " hey just cause my eyesight sucks doesn't mean the rest of me doesn't work"

I may have laughed for a good twenty minutes. [emoji854]

• Haha 1

Silly peeps. I was asking "what level of WIFI package" would I need to search/advertise a hookup? ... and what would it cost?

Silly peeps. I was asking "what level of WIFI package" would I need to search/advertise a hookup? ... and what would it cost?

It depends upon how hot you are and how often you have keep "advertising "

Brad Pitt sexy? .50c and two seconds of wifi would work

Look like Bernie Sanders? Better take out a bank loan.

How long does it normally take? I would say not long as I can't imagine you are going to be finding many fellow Tindr/Grindr cohorts on HAL.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I actually tried logging into one of those very services from my phone over ships wifi on a Princess cruise a few years ago - it defaulted my location to Fort Lauderdale rather than using GPS to place my onboard the ship at it's current location as that was where the ships wifi signal showed the app I was located ... so does it work on wifi, yes, will the "location" show correctly ... maybe, maybe not, depending on how the wifi network "locates" you. It will work with data in the ports, though again the "location" can sometimes be off depending on your carrier, the roaming partner they use, and where that roaming partners data signal is "locating" you which may not be the accurate GPS locale .....

That said, Indy Denise's responses had me rolling with laughter - I had to change my Depends .... just kidding .....

Love this thread, so much better than the debate about the merits of bringing your own buffet tray onboard the ship!:D

I feel badly for the under valued Buffet Trays.

Buffet Trays Lives Matter.

What are we going to tell the children?

• Haha 1

Love this thread, so much better than the debate about the merits of bringing your own buffet tray onboard the ship!:D

I guess that you could use Tindr to connect with someone onboard who already has a tray - then you would not have to bring your own. Or would you need to use Tradr for that?

• Haha 1

It depends upon how hot you are and how often you have keep "advertising "

Brad Pitt sexy? .50c and two seconds of wifi would work

Look like Bernie Sanders? Better take out a bank loan.

I suspect Bernie has all the twentysomethings he can handle. Oy!

I can see it now!

Or WALKR..[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I went to find this Tindr app to really see what it is all about and mistyped.. and I found instead::

TENDR!!!'

Tendr is the most simple and elegant way to give cash and receive cash for all of life's milestones and occasions. If you are thinking about ...

Oh yeah, baby! Coins over Loins any day!!

Feel free to donate to me.