Speciality Restaurant Question

rklrkl

This may seem like a stupid question, but does anyone know if you can order 2 appetizers in the specialty restaurants or is that taboo. Frequently in the regular dining rooms if you want to try two different appetizers or split a main course it is never an issue. Also do the speciality restaurants rotate their menus during the cruise?

When torn between two appetizers I've asked if I can get two smaller portions so I can try each, depending on what it is that's a great way to try things without getting full before the main course.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
We enjoyed surf and turf in Murano...we had lobster Murano served with a small filet. It was delish!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Our First time on Celebrity will be on the Reflection.. My Friends DH & my DH do not eat lobster, as they are meat & potatoes men.. However, My Friend & I both love lobster, although I normally only enjoy tails or King Crab legs plain, not stuffed..Could the Ladies get two plain lobster tails or crab legs & the Men get 2 Filets?

I don't recall seeing crab legs on the menu in Murano. I do know that on the second formal night we opted to dine in our suite and we ordered lobster tails and rack of lamb from the MDR menu. Someone more familiar with the MDR may know if steak is on the always available menu and if so, the ladies can have their lobster tails and the men their steak.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't recall seeing crab legs on the menu in Murano. I do know that on the second formal night we opted to dine in our suite and we ordered lobster tails and rack of lamb from the MDR menu. Someone more familiar with the MDR may know if steak is on the always available menu and if so, the ladies can have their lobster tails and the men their steak.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the info..