Post-Cruise Evaluations - anyone else not getting theirs?

OlsSalt

Typically we get our email post-cruise evaluation within the very first days after our return. It is now almost a week since we got off the Nieuw Amsterdam and so far nothing for me or DH, even after checking the spam files. They have our current emails on file as we got documents from them before the cruise.

Anyone else noticing this?

We had a real mix-up before we boarded with our HAL airport transfer. Then a total key card and dining table assignment mix-up with about three contradictory attempts to get it right. Both situations deserved some notice and attention, but after that it was a very good cruise. Such a lovely ship.

We were on the Eurodam for New Years on a B2B2B. We received the survey for the first week after we got back, but have not seen anything for the last two weeks. We have in the past received one for every week on B2B cruises.

Allan

We were on the Eurodam in December 2016. Our survey was in our mailbox within a few hours of us getting home. We're 15 minutes from the port, so I'd guess that our surveys went out as soon as the ship cleared.

Did you try to ask for a resend?

Not recently -- but a couple of years ago we did not receive our e-mail surveys. Called HAL.

They sent out a generic e-mail type of form that I had to print out and send back via regular mail.

Around 2009 we did not get our surveys on board the ship. Neither of us didn't think about as we were having too many things to do the last full day of the cruise. We remembered it the next morning when we were down at the front desk still trying to fix bill problems that the concierges couldn't fix. We didn't bother asking for them as we didn't have time to fill them out before we left the ship.

Strange that we seem to get missed when we have had some problems that we wanted to address.:rolleyes:

We did not receive a survey after our cruise on the Koningsdam in Dec. This was the 1st time we've never received one. Figured HAL was tired of hearing about the less than stellar library, promenade deck and toilet position! LOL

I did let HAL know that a survey was never received along with my thoughts of the "cruise" to mariners society and guest services.

We did fill out "thought you should know cards" on-board for crew members going above and beyond.