LIVE From the Harmony OTS with Trainman-2, Judith, Ally, & Lyric

Trainman-2

One thing I thought was both interesting and impressive from a Safety Standpoint...

All of the slides (except the Kiddie slide) have an upper and lower operator who are in touch by "Walkie-Talkie" and confirm that when sliders start down they actual exit the bottom and it is clear before the send anyone else down the slide.

The kiddie slide has a guy standing at the top who can also see the bottom who does the same thing. But he wears a yellow slicker because he is constantly getting splashed by the dipping bucket near by.

DSCN1079_zpswgvhxner.jpg

I had breakfast in the Windjammer this morning.

I tried the Green Beans (they were under cooked by my personal standards) which also had chopped tomatoes, peas, corn, and onions. (If the onions had been sweet onions they would have been fantastic) The onions were too over powering!

I guess green beans for breakfast is a new thing...

DSCN1103_zpsxla7phh8.jpg

I despise those little chairs with the half back. I don't know what they were thinking! First ran into them on Quantum...where there were a lot of uncomfortable chairs and seats. Harmony has a lot of "Quantum" features; kind of a hybrid between Quantum & Oasis class.

Yeah, I have a thing about MANY of the chairs they choose, either too slender in the beam or just flat out uncomfortable (those ratan chairs in Windjammer that hurt your legs), which begs the question, "Does anybody ever sit in one before they buy it???" Then there's some of the chairs they choose for dining, way tooo high in the back...now these pigmy chairs! What gives people! Must be designer syndrome!:cool:

Trainman, were those pictures of the food as served, or after some had been taken? If that's how it was served I'd have walked out:eek:

For once, I agree with you Maxwell, I think a trip to Guest Services to request my account be credited!:mad:

Yesterday, a sea day, the Chair Hogs were out in full force and early.

The crew had not eve finished setting the deck chairs in place!

DSCN1071_zpsdmkl4c6d.jpg

DSCN1070_zps9nljbscc.jpg

DSCN1069_zpsxvtpcymo.jpg

Hey where is everybody that left a towel (lol) and can they get those chairs any closer. I can't stand being that close to anyone and how do you climb into it. No need to worry they can have our 2 chairs as we don't sit in the sun. I saw a pic on another site someone posted that the person had put their names on the chairs. Now that would be fun to sit down in that chair and if and when they come back say your name is what is on the chair or move the chair to the other side.

Not very pretty as docking over at Havensight. I will see Crown Bay next month on the Grandeur. Is there anything within walking distance and how far from downtown.

Here's what Crown Bay looks like:

16804272_10207764717827090_4187827719919608289_o.jpg?oh=b55b9361f5e2a3e63edfdd2db0c802fa&oe=59316D10

There weren't many things open when we were first there (it's been quite a while), but most of the usual suspects are there.

Sit down on them and when the hogs come back say, "There were no towels on these chairs when we sat down, but there was an employee collecting towels....sorry, but these were vacant so they are now ours;)"

Im sailing on Anthem next week. I will have to use this strategy and report back [emoji38]

ETA: wait a sec. Don't you have to sign towels in/out? I thought that was to cut down on chair hogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums