LIVE From the Harmony OTS with Trainman-2, Judith, Ally, & Lyric

Trainman-2

ATTENTION luv2cruiserccl

Would you please post the link to the site where you get these wonderful graphics. Iwould like to be able to post them myself.

Thanks...

Try this.....I've put in Harmony but you can add other ships to your fleet after you register for a free basic account.

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/index/ships/all/shipname:Harmony%20of%20the%20Seas

I always enjoyed riding the elevator up to the top of the water tower that overlooks the City of Nassau. The last time we were here, a few years ago, the elevator was broken and they were trying to find parts. There is also a neat old fort next to the water tower. And to the left of the water tower is the "queens Staircase" which was cut through the rock from the city below up to the water tower.

DSCN1029_zpsiourgorp.jpg

Ally had the Tuna which she said was good.

The serving sizes for the vegetables were small.

8 asparagus spears to divide among 4 people

Jim,

We also observed the sides to share seemed a lot smaller this time on Navigator. Even the size of the red velvet cake slice shrunk, although that's probably a good thing--[emoji23]do you have any other specialty restaurants booked?

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight we had dinner with Ally & Lyric at Wonderland. Actually, Lyric picked Wonderland before the cruise as the place she wanted to go.

Wonderland was (forgive me) Wonderful!

I recommend it highly and can't say enough good things about the experience, The dinner took about 2 1/4 hours but we never felt we were waiting or delayed.

Wonderland consists of a series of small and unusual appetizers that are sometimes individual and sometimes shared. Some of them were to amazing for me to describe and both Judith and I had trouble hearing our server's explanations. There were a number of choices for the main courses which where served "family style" and we all shared them.

Best RCI Specialty Restaurant we have ever had!

I will post up a bunch of photos tomorrow!

Tonight we had dinner with Ally & Lyric at Wonderland. Actually, Lyric picked Wonderland before the cruise as the place she wanted to go.

Wonderland was (forgive me) Wonderful!

I recommend it highly and can't say enough good things about the experience, The dinner took about 2 1/4 hours but we never felt we were waiting or delayed.

Hi Jim, do you know what time is the earliest reservation at Wonderland?

Thank you for yet another amazing live review!

Last night we had a great time with Ally and Lyric at Chops!

Lyric was a bit bored, but well behaved, while the adults talked.

DSCN0999_zpsgaid8kby.jpg

Judith order the Mushroom Soup which has been excellent for years.

DSCN1000_zpsnbf4mxgm.jpg

I ordered the Onion Soup which tasted great but the quality of the overall offering has gone down. Very few onions, mostly broth, and almost no melted cheese on top.

DSCN1001_zpsn6arfgpx.jpg

I also ordered the Shrimp Cocktail which has gone way downhill. Only three shrimp which would be hard to classify as "medium."

DSCN1003_zpsanncs77o.jpg

Lyric had the Chicken with a Shrimp cocktail but didn't seem to really like it.

DSCN1002_zpshcrgroju.jpg

DSCN1006_zps40cnfn6t.jpg

She LOVED the shrimp and chicken and raved at how tender the chicken was.

Jim,My DH is a Steak and potatoes type. No fish, nothing exotic. Would you recommend Wonderland for him?

Thanks

For the main courses they had an excellent Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and an excellent Pork "Thingie."

Remind your Hubby that Ben Franklin once said "Variety is the Spice of Life" and tell him to try some new things. I am confident that he will enjoy it!

Hi Jim, do you know what time is the earliest reservation at Wonderland?

Thank you for yet another amazing live review!

5:30 is the earliest.

Jim,My DH is a Steak and potatoes type. No fish, nothing exotic. Would you recommend Wonderland for him?

Thanks

I am one of those who did not want to go to Wonderland. I really enjoyed the experience. I do recommend going with a group. We had 6 one trip and 5 on another. You will get more of a variety. Be sure to tell them your likes and dislikes. I have food allergies and they worked around them. There is beef on the menu - and with a larger group you will get all the entries.Not to give the experience away, but there is nothing on the menu that I would call exotic, just served in a different style.