LeCirque on Oosterdam

shanni-shanni

We have gone to all Le Cirques that were offered on all our cruise.

It is a limited menu.

We have enjoyed it very much.

One thing we tried the first time it was offered was the wine pairing. JMO -- not worth the price -- just every day wines. We prefer to have either cocktails or buy a wine bottle of our choice.

Can anyone tell me what their experience is?

We had many Pinnacle Grill dinners on HAL ships and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves but we are also curious about LeCirque.

Tom

We enjoy Le Cirque on all of our cruises.

Here is the Le Cirque menu with complete wine list:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Le-Cirque.pdf

We enjoyed our Le Cirque dinners on the Westerdam and Veendam. We decided not to book it on our cruise last week on the Zuiderdam because by the time it was held, we had finally had tablemates and we did not want to miss dinner with them. DH was disappointed when he saw that they had not decorated the Pinnacle Grill fully as they had on our other ships. They had the Le Cirque dishes but did not have the photos around the room as previous ships had done.

DH has always ordered the chateaubriand, and I've ordered the lamb and the seabass as my main courses. Everything is wonderful.

We were told last week that LeCirque will be gone fleetwide in May 2017 and the menu's are out at the ships already for it's replacement.

Hopefully someone can get the new menu for us. I know it is Sel de Mer but I'm sure a slimmed down version of the menu.