Ultimate drink package on the Epic

Robin1961

ok, another coffee question, is coffee included in the "Ultimate Drink Package?"

As per our other thread, a one cup coffee maker is in the cabin....ugg, this won't do....

Trying to get everything ready with 37 days to go on our EBTA.

Thank you advance

Robin & Angel. D

ok, another coffee question, is coffee included in the "Ultimate Drink Package?"

As per our other thread, a one cup coffee maker is in the cabin....ugg, this won't do....Trying to get everything ready with 37 days to go on our EBTA.

Thank you advance

Robin & Angel. D

Brewed coffee for anyone is free in the restaurants and buffet. Don't fight with your single cup maker, order a pot from room service in the morning, or venture up to the buffet for some fresh brewed coffee (the machines grind their own beans for brewing).

There is a coffee bar in the atrium that sells espresso-based coffee - these come with an additional charge.

Thank you for the responses regarding the bottled water.

Does anyone know if the drinks on the day we first board the ship are included. I thought I read that the drinks the first day are NOT included in the beverage package. I sure hope that is not true, we are ready to start partying when we get on the ship. ;p We sail on Wednesday for a short 3 night cruise.

Does anyone know if the drinks on the day we first board the ship are included. I thought I read that the drinks the first day are NOT included in the beverage package. I sure hope that is not true, we are ready to start partying when we get on the ship. ;p We sail on Wednesday for a short 3 night cruise.

The UBP kicks in as soon as you board. Be advised though that there may be a local tax added on while you are still in port depending on where you sail from.

Drinks the first day are included.

Drinks on the final morning (disembarkation day) are NOT included. (You can get them, but you have to pay for them.)

The UBP kicks in as soon as you board. Be advised though that there may be a local tax added on while you are still in port depending on where you sail from.

The tax isn't much - maybe fifty cents a drink. We usually sail out of New Orleans and the ships spend the first 5-6 hours going down the river. The tax is in effect until you are in open waters.