Sip and Stream is back, check your cruise planner

Same problem here, tried to add to cart, got error, tried calling and they wouldn't give it to me. Customer no service lately with RCCL. It's still showing up in my cruise planner right now, just can't add it to my cart. I should add 2 people in my roll call added it so it's (or was) available on our sailing.

Called and was told it was not offered on our ship, so although it shows up my cruise planner I cannot purchase it. Disappointing, this isn't fleet wide.

Keep checking every day, it can come back.

Same problem here, tried to add to cart, got error, tried calling and they wouldn't give it to me. Customer no service lately with RCCL. It's still showing up in my cruise planner right now, just can't add it to my cart. I should add 2 people in my roll call added it so it's (or was) available on our sailing.

I saw it this morning in Cruise Planner - and it was available then. Now when I click and try to add it to the cart for the two of us, I get the same error saying it isn't available. I know some others on our sailing were able to add it today. We had a discounted rate for the old premium drink package - which I know will convert to the Deluxe now. We also have the 50% off Voom Stream package - but this Sip & Stream would still come out slightly less than those.

Originally had just the deluxe package for $44/day. Just cancelled it and signed up for this since currently only $5/day more. Good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So were you able to do this just now? Because when I called they said it was over.

If one person in my cabin buys the package and I don't, can we communicate through the IQ royal app if I pay the 7.99 to get it onboard? He was planning on getting the drink package and we are both going to pay the 7.99 each for the communication app. If that is the case might be worth it. We were not planning on buying the internet, but if it comes in the package, it won't hurt.

This is showing on March 19 LOS. So what is the bandwidth to the ship to be shared among 3500 pax and crew? Will this be like 9600 baud by the time everyone buys it? Great for email but not for live stream (which is what I bet RCI wants for free advertising).

I bought it at 10 am 2/23/17. The offer was gone by Noon 2/23/17.

It is offered on my cruise planner. I cancelled 8.99 zoom and $46 beverage package to buy sip and stream $49 (because I know I can't buy two packages for the same person)., but when I click add to cart I get the error message. Now zoom is 11.99 per day. I am so mad!!! How can it show it as an option if I can't buy it. I am on hold now waiting for a manager. The rep would not reverse my cancelled zoom so I could have my discounted zoom back.

Not seeing it for our June sailing. Too far out or just not gonna happen?

I saw somewhere the offer was being given for select sailings through June 1st. So most likely just too early. Hopefully they'll run the promo again before your cruise!

It is offered on my cruise planner. I cancelled 8.99 zoom and $46 beverage package to buy sip and stream $49 (because I know I can't buy two packages for the same person)., but when I click add to cart I get the error message. Now zoom is 11.99 per day. I am so mad!!! How can it show it as an option if I can't buy it. I am on hold now waiting for a manager. The rep would not reverse my cancelled zoom so I could have my discounted zoom back.

Wow, this is so wrong! Hope they can help you. Keep us posted.

Manager said they cannot see the offer. They have IT working on it and to call back later today to see if they can get the package or hopefully at least get my 8.99 zoom package back. She said they are aware it is an issue and sounds like someone higher up is going to have to make the decision if they will offer any assistance to people who cancelled packages trying to buy this new one. Hope it's not a bait and switch

I was able to cancel my original deluxe package for myself and husband this morning (7:40am), and purchase the "sip and stream" for our 4/9/2017 sailing on the Anthem. When I came back this afternoon and tried to purchase more for our companions, it was no longer available :-/

I'll be watching the website as well as the forum to see any updates.

Annette~

I got told it wasn't actually a deal but there was some sort of glitch. Didn't get it last night cause a worker on the phone told me to wait till tomorrow when the person that had the power to delete my previous package was back., rather than do it myself online. Kicking myself now. Hopefully if enough people call upset they bring it back for a bit.