Sip and Stream is back, check your cruise planner

A question for the techies in here. Can I use the voom service on my phone and then create a personnal hotspot on it to connect my ipad and stream simultaneously on both?

No, because you can only create a hotspot and share internet if your phone is getting internet via cellular.

A question for the techies in here. Can I use the voom service on my phone and then create a personnal hotspot on it to connect my ipad and stream simultaneously on both?

If you have an iPhone the hotspot only works if you have a cellular connection (i.e. 3G, LTE, etc). Sorry I cannot answer for android

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have an iPhone the hotspot only works if you have a cellular connection (i.e. 3G, LTE, etc). Sorry I cannot answer for android

Helps if I read the thread all the way through before responding I guess lol. Sorry for the duplicate answer!

Not seeing it for our June sailing. Too far out or just not gonna happen?

I'm on the Freedom 2 weeks after you. Not seeing it either, but it is there for my May cruise on Majesty. Not sure if its a "too far out" or if maybe they will not offer it on the Europe sailings? I hope they do...I love the sip and stream package!

I haven't cruised before and am new to all this. Can someone tell me how you log into cruise planner and find this and other information? I did go to Royal Caribbean and created account but it only shows me my reservation, I don't see anything else, thanks from a newbie

I haven't cruised before and am new to all this. Can someone tell me how you log into cruise planner and find this and other information? I did go to Royal Caribbean and created account but it only shows me my reservation, I don't see anything else, thanks from a newbie

Try this link:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/asr/login.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=3

New to this also. With the Sip and Stream package, can I text to someone on the ship (who also has the package) and off the ship? Can I email and surf the internet on my phone? As for the drink portion, is my gratuity paid when purchased so no need to tip when getting drinks onboard? Thanks

Hey all, i just checked my upcoming cruise on the Anthem in April and found this as an option:

Sip and Stream Deluxe beverage and Voom Package $49.00

Was paying $8.99 pp for Voom and $48.00pp per day for Deluxe beverage package.

I did notice in the fine print is says 14.5 % gratuity and not 18% would be added. not sure why

This is showing on March 19 LOS. So what is the bandwidth to the ship to be shared among 3500 pax and crew? Will this be like 9600 baud by the time everyone buys it? Great for email but not for live stream (which is what I bet RCI wants for free advertising).

New to this also. With the Sip and Stream package, can I text to someone on the ship (who also has the package) and off the ship? Can I email and surf the internet on my phone? As for the drink portion, is my gratuity paid when purchased so no need to tip when getting drinks onboard? Thanks
Whatsapp should work for texting. I bet even life 360 will work.

New to this also. With the Sip and Stream package, can I text to someone on the ship (who also has the package) and off the ship? As for the drink portion, is my gratuity paid when purchased so no need to tip when getting drinks onboard? Thanks

You can text anyone - assuming you have WiFI calling enabled or using a texting app - try this at home over WiFi only (put phone in airplane mode and turn on WiFi). Grats included when you buy the package.