Luggage tags

DivaMI

I just did the online check in for my cruise for May but I don't see the luggage tags. Only the sample one. Does anyone know were to go to print these out or is this something that will be emailed to me once it gets closer to sail date?

I just did the online check in for my cruise for May but I don't see the luggage tags. Only the sample one. Does anyone know were to go to print these out or is this something that will be emailed to me once it gets closer to sail date?

Once your documents are available they'll be ready to print. Really not necessary to do even that...we prefer to get the airline type at the terminal and just write our cabin number on as we handover our bags to the porter's.

Around day 49. Ours showed on day 48

be patient . Enjoy your cruise

We too just have porters put on. It seems too much work to print out and attach them. We saw a group at our hotel with their own rolls of packing tape to attach. :)

If you seek less work, try these. Available on Amazon and elsewhere:

81gcW88y3QL._UX679_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Seal-Steel/dp/B01E4SQNU4/ref=s9_simh_gw_g198_i1_r?_encoding=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=MM3507HGX3MHBRKJM9V4&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1cded295-23b4-40b1-8da6-7c1c9eb81d33&pf_rd_i=desktop

Love...love those also! :cool:

That is what I use (but with plastic zip ties to attach). My sister had to have the porters do up her tags when she got a last minute upsell upgrade. We waited longer than I thought we would to have the porters do her tags. They work great on the back end too, since I slip my disembarkation number tags in them as well.

I also like double tags, one on the side and one on the top. Learned the hard way

when one bag went to unclaimed area when a tag got ripped off. :(

Guess what I am getting my sister for Christmas? ;)

There is a program that you can download (google zans stuff) once your cruise docs are ready and downloaded on your computer you tell this program which page the tag is on and it pulls them in and you can add names and it prints 4 to a page. I use it all the time with the tag holders.