Discounted Carnival Gift Cards

MTruvillio

Bought both $100 and $500 through Allstate site and chose email delivery. No signature required

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So glad I heard about the Allstate site - almost always available, instant delivery and no shipping charges - can't beat that! :)

$100 Carnival cards available on AARP right now 7 am EST Wed 5.10

Just checked again and they're now SOLD OUT. I was able to snag 2 $100 gc but I had to purchase them each separately. That could be user error though.;p

Does anyone have much luck earning points through AllState without the Drivewise app? That's not something I'm interested in doing. I've read that you get emails with points codes and you can watch videos for points, but without the app, how easy is it to rack up points with AllState?

Does anyone have much luck earning points through AllState without the Drivewise app? That's not something I'm interested in doing. I've read that you get emails with points codes and you can watch videos for points, but without the app, how easy is it to rack up points with AllState?

You'll get emails with codes and you can watch the videos for points, they just reveal a promo code at the end of the video, so you can just fast forward to the end. I THINK if you download the app and leave it on your phone for a few days, you'll get 10,000 points. I kept the app installed and haven't had any issues, the points are adding up!

You'll get emails with codes and you can watch the videos for points, they just reveal a promo code at the end of the video, so you can just fast forward to the end. I THINK if you download the app and leave it on your phone for a few days, you'll get 10,000 points. I kept the app installed and haven't had any issues, the points are adding up!
I'm just not a fan of apps that constantly track my movement. And others have said it's a bit of a data hog, which I have to keep an eye on. I was just wondering if I opted to sign up and not use the app, if it's easy to rack up a decent amount of points using the other ways.

I'm just not a fan of apps that constantly track my movement. And others have said it's a bit of a data hog, which I have to keep an eye on. I was just wondering if I opted to sign up and not use the app, if it's easy to rack up a decent amount of points using the other ways.

Emails would be it, after the initial signup. They don't seem to add new videos. If you install the app, leave it on for a few days and then delete it, you'll get the 10,000 points.

Within a short time of signing up and getting the sign up points and watching the videos, I got emails with the following Promo Codes (or saw the codes on this board and used them with no problem) -- no idea if these are still active, but it gives you an idea of how many points are available without using the app:

WELCOME2SAVINGS -- 1000

WELCOME2REWARDS -- 1000

MUSTHAVETECH17 -- 1000

2PARTYWITHUS -- 2000

PARTYWITHUS2 -- 2000

WELCOMECOUPONS -- 1000

WELCOMEBIDS -- 1000

You get the point. Every email I've received from "rewards@email.allstaterewards.com" has had a promo code worth 1000-2000 points. And there's an unsubscribe button, so you can bail out of the emails after you've redeemed all the points you need.

Emails would be it, after the initial signup. They don't seem to add new videos. If you install the app, leave it on for a few days and then delete it, you'll get the 10,000 points.

Within a short time of signing up and getting the sign up points and watching the videos, I got emails with the following Promo Codes (or saw the codes on this board and used them with no problem) -- no idea if these are still active, but it gives you an idea of how many points are available without using the app:

WELCOME2SAVINGS -- 1000

WELCOME2REWARDS -- 1000

MUSTHAVETECH17 -- 1000

2PARTYWITHUS -- 2000

PARTYWITHUS2 -- 2000

WELCOMECOUPONS -- 1000

WELCOMEBIDS -- 1000

You get the point. Every email I've received from "rewards@email.allstaterewards.com" has had a promo code worth 1000-2000 points. And there's an unsubscribe button, so you can bail out of the emails after you've redeemed all the points you need.

Thanks for all the info. I'm not an AllState customer, so I think I've read that those of us who aren't have to sign up for the rewards through the app, is that correct? I've seen people who tried to sign up online and it wouldn't work, but were able to from the app. It might've even been said in this thread. I'm subscribed to a few for the discount cards so I lose track.

Don't hold me to this, but I think you can sign up via the app to setup your account name and password, but once you've done that you can just deal with allstaterewards.com using the username and password that you set up. You can then just delete the Drivewise app from your phone. I don't know if deleting the app will stop you from getting all the emails with the promo codes, but I doubt it.

Don't hold me to this, but I think you can sign up via the app to setup your account name and password, but once you've done that you can just deal with allstaterewards.com using the username and password that you set up. You can then just delete the Drivewise app from your phone. I don't know if deleting the app will stop you from getting all the emails with the promo codes, but I doubt it.

That's how I had to sign up, as a non All-State customer. Didn't have any issues

That's how I had to sign up, as a non All-State customer. Didn't have any issues
Thanks. (y) I might give it a try. I was able to earn over 10k points on AARP fairly easily in the first 2-3 weeks doing all of their initial stuff, but it's begun to slow down. Now I'm only getting 150 pts. through their newsletters probably 3-5 times a week, plus 50 pts. for logging in daily. About the only thing left to do is take quizzes, which I don't mind, but they get boring after a while. I have enough points for plenty of Carnival cards, including being able to share some with the members of my wife's family that we're taking on the cruise. But now we've decided we might take a short vacation this year (cruise isn't until next year) and might use a big chunk of the AARP points for a rental car to save money. So I'm thinking of starting up on AllState to supplement.

Thanks. (y) I might give it a try. I was able to earn over 10k points on AARP fairly easily in the first 2-3 weeks doing all of their initial stuff, but it's begun to slow down. Now I'm only getting 150 pts. through their newsletters probably 3-5 times a week, plus 50 pts. for logging in daily. About the only thing left to do is take quizzes, which I don't mind, but they get boring after a while. I have enough points for plenty of Carnival cards, including being able to share some with the members of my wife's family that we're taking on the cruise. But now we've decided we might take a short vacation this year (cruise isn't until next year) and might use a big chunk of the AARP points for a rental car to save money. So I'm thinking of starting up on AllState to supplement.

I like the e-delivery with Allstate - codes are there immediately and no shipping costs

Regional deal at Hyvee grocery stores through 5/16. Buy$50 in select gift cards and receive $10 hyvee gift card plus $.10 fuel saver.

Select cards include Carnival. Found some in my store but the minimum was $100.

Something is look out for if you have a

Local

Hyvee

Thank you for all the suggestions in this thread to get discounted gift cards! I signed up for the DriveSafe app but don't see where you can enter promo codes. Can someone help? TIA! We leave for our cruise in less than 30 days and I didn't realize that I could discounted gift cards! I only owe gratuities and OBC for 5 so any additional $$ would be great!

Thank you for all the suggestions in this thread to get discounted gift cards! I signed up for the DriveSafe app but don't see where you can enter promo codes. Can someone help? TIA! We leave for our cruise in less than 30 days and I didn't realize that I could discounted gift cards! I only owe gratuities and OBC for 5 so any additional $$ would be great!

From the app, in the top right corner click on the 3 vertical squares. A drop down menu will appear with "promo codes" being one of the options.

Just picked up $500 x 2 from Citi Easy Deals.

I wasn't able to use my Chase SR to buy the cards. I have both a Citi Simplicity and Double Cash card. I think the Simplicity is the one that qualifies me for Citi Easy Deals, but I was able to use my Double Cash card to buy.