Discounted Carnival Gift Cards

MTruvillio

The Verizon card is available today.

Hi, I was just informed that Verizon offers 10% off Carnival Gift Cards but unfortunately they are currently sold out.:loudcry:

So What is the best carnival gift card discount you have gotten and where were you able to find it?

Thanks in advance!

I like the e-delivery with Allstate - codes are there immediately and no shipping costs

I have been getting the Allstate Rewards GCs mailed to me, and they do not charge for shipping. Since I bought $1000 (@$900), they were shipped UPS at no charge.

Anyone else get this message when they try to sign up on Allstate Drivewise: We're Sorry We can't match what you entered with our records. Please try again or call us for help.

Try downloading the app and then signing up via the app. Once you do that, you should be able to sign into the website. I think that's the only way to do it, if you're not an Allstate customer.

How can these be used onboard? I know they cant be done in the funshops since that is contracted.

Can I just use them on my S&S? Gamble, drinks, specialty dining?

You can use them for any expense posted to your Sign & Sail card...which includes the gift shops, drinks, excursions, tips, specialty dining, photos, etc., etc., etc.

Not sure, but I don't believe they can be used in the funshops.

Garnett

Try downloading the app and then signing up via the app. Once you do that, you should be able to sign into the website. I think that's the only way to do it, if you're not an Allstate customer.

Thanks for your response, but I was on the app when I got the error message. I wonder if it's because we're in the system as homeowners insurance? I haven't had any luck online or on the app.

Anyone else get this message when they try to sign up on Allstate Drivewise: We're Sorry We can't match what you entered with our records. Please try again or call us for help.

Thanks for your response, but I was on the app when I got the error message. I wonder if it's because we're in the system as homeowners insurance? I haven't had any luck online or on the app.
I'm not an Allstate customer so I signed up through the Drivewise app (as recommended by users here). I was having trouble logging into the rewards website, too, getting a similar error message. The only way I can log on is by using this link: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

I had contacted their customer support before I found that link. They said I would always have to log in through the Drivewise app and purchase items using the rewards points that way since I wasn't a customer. But using that link, I can log in online, watch the videos, enter email promo codes, etc. I don't use the app at all.

I'm not an Allstate customer so I signed up through the Drivewise app (as recommended by users here). I was having trouble logging into the rewards website, too, getting a similar error message. The only way I can log on is by using this link: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

I had contacted their customer support before I found that link. They said I would always have to log in through the Drivewise app and purchase items using the rewards points that way since I wasn't a customer. But using that link, I can log in online, watch the videos, enter email promo codes, etc. I don't use the app at all.

That's odd - I had to sign in through the app, got errors otherwise.

If at some point you're able to sign in through the app, you should get a 10,000 point bonus. I got one for something, it appears as though it was for signing up on the app and leaving it logged in for a couple days

That's odd - I had to sign in through the app, got errors otherwise.

If at some point you're able to sign in through the app, you should get a 10,000 point bonus. I got one for something, it appears as though it was for signing up on the app and leaving it logged in for a couple days

Right, that's what I meant. I registered for the new account using the app and it gave me 5,000 pts. I then tried to go to allstate.com and get to the rewards section that way, but kept getting the error. That's when I emailed their support. In the meantime, I found the link I posted above in another thread here and was able to finally log on to the rewards site. After that, I got a reply from their support that told me I'd have to do everything through the app, including cashing in the points & buying the cards. But with that link, I'm able to do it online, not the app.

You have to drive 2-3 days with the app to get the 10,000 pts. It makes sure you don't drive over 80 or do any hard braking before it rewards the points. I'm not fond of tracking apps, so I'm not even using it. Plus, another user said it's kind of a data hog. I have to watch my data, so there's another reason I don't use it. But I definitely wouldn't mind having the 10K points, so I may do it just to get them, then get rid of it.

Right, that's what I meant. I registered for the new account using the app and it gave me 5,000 pts. I then tried to go to allstate.com and get to the rewards section that way, but kept getting the error. That's when I emailed their support. In the meantime, I found the link I posted above in another thread here and was able to finally log on to the rewards site. After that, I got a reply from their support that told me I'd have to do everything through the app, including cashing in the points & buying the cards. But with that link, I'm able to do it online, not the app.

You have to drive 2-3 days with the app to get the 10,000 pts. It makes sure you don't drive over 80 or do any hard braking before it rewards the points. I'm not fond of tracking apps, so I'm not even using it. Plus, another user said it's kind of a data hog. I have to watch my data, so there's another reason I don't use it. But I definitely wouldn't mind having the 10K points, so I may do it just to get them, then get rid of it.

I'd say it's definitely worth it for the 10k poitns - looks like mine used 20 mb in 2 months

Thank you for all the suggestions to get past the error statement. I was finally able to sign on using my homeowners login, which I had tried before, but this time it worked. I now have full access. So many helpful people! Thanks again

I'd say it's definitely worth it for the 10k poitns - looks like mine used 20 mb in 2 months
Oh, well that's not a lot at all. There was a user who had posted several times in a couple of the other threads and made it sound like it drained quite a bit of data, but maybe they never looked at the actual numbers.

Thank you very much for sharing this information. I checked Verizon and they were sold, so I downloaded Drivewise app and purchased my e-gifts card with my 5,000 points that they give you. I purchased 5 and already received the email.

You can use them for any expense posted to your Sign & Sail card...which includes the gift shops, drinks, excursions, tips, specialty dining, photos, etc., etc., etc.

Not sure, but I don't believe they can be used in the funshops.

Garnett

You can't use them in most of the fun shops. We were able to use them in the on that sold liquor but not the one that sold jewelry.

Oh, well that's not a lot at all. There was a user who had posted several times in a couple of the other threads and made it sound like it drained quite a bit of data, but maybe they never looked at the actual numbers.

My issue with the app isn't that it uses data so much as it has my GPS sending my position all the time. Privacy aside, that can chew up battery more than data.

You can't use them in most of the fun shops. We were able to use them in the on that sold liquor but not the one that sold jewelry.

When I said "Fun Shops", I was referring to the items you can purchase prior to your cruise, such as Cheers and Bottomless Bubbles. Maybe I have the terminology wrong...

I've had no issues purchasing items at the gift shops on board (using my Sign N Sail card) and then using the gift cards to pay off my SNS account.

Garnett

My issue with the app isn't that it uses data so much as it has my GPS sending my position all the time. Privacy aside, that can chew up battery more than data.
What happens if you disable Location?

Of course. The battery drain seems to be the price you're paying for the discount you get.

I'm a big fan of external power packs. I have two of the small ones and one of the airline-legal big ones.