LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

I think the rule is if you do not meet your stateroom attendant by day 5 you get a free 7-day cruise for two. [emoji3]

Seriously though, he (or she?) has been taking care of our room twice a day. We just haven't met him (or her?) yet.

Lol.. You got me.. Enjoy the rest of your cruise..

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Is this area never set up with chairs or is it because it appears it recently rained? I've read a few comments about this area being useless but if that is the normal set up, that is a huge waste!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There were a bunch of chairs tied up when I went up there earlier. It was very windy last night but very nice now.

I don't think most people know what exists up there.

We had no problem finding chairs on deck 12 above the Solarium pool today so we had no need to go up to 13.

I have a complaint. There have been no trivia sheets with your brilliant names posted. I want my money back.

Second in Line.:D

Haha. Sorry. We have been teaming up with a nice couple from Ft. Myers so it would be a little strange to put a team name on there that they have no idea what I am talking about. If Courtney and I play by ourselves I'll put one of my dumb names on it.

We're 5-for-5 with the Ft. Myers couple (and we had a team of 6 last night with Dawn & Andrew from Jacksonville). We donated all of our prizes to the Ft. Myers couple's grandkids.

I did keep one BINGO t-shirt since we won 8 of them in total. I don't know why they're giving us BINGO t-shirts for winning trivia. Surplus I guess.

c0d58c90e329fee503782a0b954c3252.jpg

The lady on the right, I think her name is Dawn, is super nice. She was on our September 2016 Freedom of the Seas cruise out of Port Canaveral. They were in the Royal Suite on that sailing and were nice enough to let us tour it. AMAZING cabin.

Dan.

Hey Dan, it was great hanging out with you guys on Freedom. We've got Cuddy on this cruise again so the seventies party should be fun, though I doubt anyone will look as good as you guys did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Sorry. We have been teaming up with a nice couple from Ft. Myers so it would be a little strange to put a team name on there that they have no idea what I am talking about. If Courtney and I play by ourselves I'll put one of my dumb names on it.

We're 5-for-5 with the Ft. Myers couple (and we had a team of 6 last night with Dawn & Andrew from Jacksonville). We donated all of our prizes to the Ft. Myers couple's grandkids.

I did keep one BINGO t-shirt since we won 8 of them in total. I don't know why they're giving us BINGO t-shirts for winning trivia. Surplus I guess.

c0d58c90e329fee503782a0b954c3252.jpg

"I don't know why they're giving us BINGO t-shirts for winning trivia. Surplus I guess."

BINGO ... lol

Hey Dan, it was great hanging out with you guys on Freedom. We've got Cuddy on this cruise again so the seventies party should be fun, though I doubt anyone will look as good as you guys did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there!!! It was fun hanging with you guys for sure. I had dropped off a bottle of wine to your cabin one day when you guys were out, hope your kids got it to you!!! [emoji12]

We are doing this sailing/itinerary in April and are coming full tilt for 70s night again. It was loads of fun.

Anyway, nice "seeing" you and hope we meet up onboard again one day.

Dan.

Day 4 and I finally took a dip in the pool.

I thought for sure I was going to run into my stateroom attendant doing the backstroke in the Solarium Pool.

6df38f31517db7cc7123adc52d32752f.jpg

Haha your posts are hilarious. Thanks for the info and the laughs

Stacey

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

1:25 AM ET - Viking Crown showing signs of life.

No, seriously.

936d53cce33419852dcd399eac1e8e0f.jpg

Are these two dudes in the back of the picture wearing pajama's, the one with the white t shirt looks like he's wearing pink slippers? Lively allright!!

You really don't get much sleep do you?

Enjoying your review as always! Thanks..

Are these two dudes in the back of the picture wearing pajama's, the one with the white t shirt looks like he's wearing pink slippers? Lively allright!!

Oh yes. There was a big group of them all in pajamas or animal costumes. They're pretty funny.

You really don't get much sleep do you?

I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Courtney "needs" 8-9 hours of sleep every night otherwise she's a walking disaster area.

5 hours for me is plenty. 6 is more than enough. I only slept 4 hours last night and I felt fine all day today.

Oh yes. There was a big group of them all in pajamas or animal costumes. They're pretty funny.

I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Courtney "needs" 8-9 hours of sleep every night otherwise she's a walking disaster area.

5 hours for me is plenty. 6 is more than enough. I only slept 4 hours last night and I felt fine all day today.

Oh it was a group in their pj's, I only noticed the two, well that would be fun for sure.

If I remember correctly one of your reviews when you were on a Norwegian cruise (I think it was Norwegian) I don't think you got 4 hours sleep per night so you are doing well.

Can't wait for tonight's journey..

If I remember correctly one of your reviews when you were on a Norwegian cruise (I think it was Norwegian) I don't think you got 4 hours sleep per night so you are doing well.

Can't wait for tonight's journey..

Good memory. That was the Norwegian Escape about a year ago. The morning on Day 2 was a rough one for me. The afternoon wasn't much better.

Tonight "probably" will not be a late one. But who knows that could change. [emoji3]

When you were in Aruba was the ship's time the same as island time? We have private tour booked and would appreciate knowing ahead. Thanks!

On our 2/17 sailing ship time was the same as island time on Curacao, Aruba, and in Bonaire.