LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

In case anyone wants to do the math 1 USD = 1.77 NAF.

Biker, who was in Curacao last week for work and thought he saw Navigator from the infinity pool at the Renaissance but it was Adventure.

Biker19 - working from the infinity pool must have been nice...

Biker19 - working from the infinity pool must have been nice...

Actually it was the first time in a very long time I actually got to enjoy a hotel amenity. We had to leave work early due to Carnival (the event not cruiseline) closing some streets that day. If one did not care about morals, one could have a nice "beach" day at the Renaissance free (no one is checking if they are staying at the hotel).

Actually it was the first time in a very long time I actually got to enjoy a hotel amenity. We had to leave work early due to Carnival (the event not cruiseline) closing some streets that day. If one did not care about morals, one could have a nice "beach" day at the Renaissance free (no one is checking if they are staying at the hotel).

Biker19 - That's an interesting piece of information....

Biker19 - That's an interesting piece of information....

You can walk from the ship through the front door, hang a right up the glass staircase to the second floor, left down the hallways, grab a towel at the unattended towel station and park yourself on a lounger and you get this view.

UikZTtSRmnd3SPUq2uPXP1z-ZYx58weOuEGxoTapp4h5Zv4gZU1jheR9TL91GfiyFrpdV6ikFCUU8TBSHl0zKCuolMf5-sgtyScG5EOYU6C4oi3h468yKn-O8kUFJMCTaBf5ScRbWhVdwN0_qOd_GBaTQvDz9u6WUVTe5FndUhwfM0ie-6Fmr_aPHaiId41_qHJlcQ4i56qa-TNDaYn8RKixZ-LzTW-JXzX-0S7gWMbe81wIXGEDSNjdzz1r3MaudZThEIzWeDzuMMBjxhRxFc9DfP5cAcaVhXspQ82M_9MHvLi_xMwQlgv4Sef1LuzT4_8L-qv4BSLhREOoSjXCmIOxwUdwEXo-XgMrry1O2WGi-ALORBoxu6E9UHp552iSXKt90uki9-pwk0axv3ULGEjqpoWPTnXqXqMgz-RMG4Ky9BR28za2ihEcVpD36QOLTjFF6okpEPBvSFD7w72sQx3oBZo7gszAygdUNOvqEsGfN5Pn4yhE3PYuvvlWjRVHaksbG3rtKy9PWdA85QpH3EhnIgsU8HGo560BWPxbm-doNBExnrH8f8jtlCPaA9U8LPmtd6ZHang7EWXE76DQIKeHnDMnd2l6nT956LePAsOtrkP_n094=w1048-h589-no

Random question. How long does it take to get from docked to out of the Port of Miami channel? Our cruise departs at 5pm and our dinner seating is at 5:30. I was really looking forward to waving to the people at South Beach. It's gonna be fun to be in the other side (whenever we visit Miami we always watch the ships leave from South Beach)!

Sent from Tapatalk

"Hockey Horns". You pick your favorite team and it will play the goal horn from the home arena. It even "boos" when the other team scores.

I can't believe I'm helping a Rangers fan out. [emoji3]

5d2161d769488c3cb25ff32b6efe58b7.jpg

Following this because we'll be on Navigator on March 16th. . .

I'm also going to try "Hockey Horns". . .as a Buffalo Gal, I'm sure I'll be hearing PLENTY of boos. . . :D

Random question. How long does it take to get from docked to out of the Port of Miami channel? Our cruise departs at 5pm and our dinner seating is at 5:30. I was really looking forward to waving to the people at South Beach. It's gonna be fun to be in the other side (whenever we visit Miami we always watch the ships leave from South Beach)!

Sent from Tapatalk

You should be good for 5:30 dinner unless the ship leaves late.

Although I was in the gym and Courtney was in the shower during sail away. Lol.

PSA - if the bridge seems to missing do not worry, it was simply moved out of the way to allow for ship movements into the bay. Walk past the bridge entrance and get on the free ferry to get to the other side. Unfortunately with the Navigator schedule you don't get to see the bridge all lit up at night.

It's always fun to ride the bridge when it opens. If the gates start to close you still have about 30 seconds to get on it.