Spa Junior Balcony Suite?

Not sure about the Spa Junior Suite but we had the standard JS and loved the extra space and the large balcony. For a family of 4 we found having the second toilet very useful. As mentioned by Bob you will get access to Coastal Kitchen for dinner which we thought was very good.

Two toilets in a std JS?? I don't see that on the diagram for my cabin...

Spa Junior has:

{1Bathtub & 1 Shower, Toilet} + {Shower and Toilet} IF Memory Serves Correct

The Spa JS on Anthem has 2 bathrooms. One has a walk-in shower, tub and sink. The second bathroom has the toilet and sink. We stayed in one on Quantum and they are the same on Anthem.

On Anthem we stayed in a Family Junior Suite. It also has 2 bathroom, but the one bathroom has a tub, sink and toilet and the other bathroom has a toilet and sink. There is no walk-in shower in the FJS.

The Spa JS on Anthem has 2 bathrooms. One has a walk-in shower, tub and sink. The second bathroom has the toilet and sink. We stayed in one on Quantum.

On Anthem we stayed in a Family Junior Suite. It also has 2 bathroom, but the one bathroom has a tub, sink and toilet and the other bathroom has a toilet and sink. There is no walk-in shower in the FJS.

Does the JS on this class ship have the walk in closet?

So this class has 3 JS options JS, SJS & FJS...some of the bookings I'm looking at seems to :confused:

Two toilets in a std JS?? I don't see that on the diagram for my cabin...

My mistake in saying standard it was a Family JS we had. 1 full bathroom with shower over tub and toilet and another separate toilet room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stayed in a Spa Jr. Suite on the Anthem last summer and loved it! There is not a walk-in closet, but there was plenty of closet space. The split bathroom as described above was very nice. Large balcony as well. We tried Coastal Kitchen for dinner one night and ended up dining there for four nights! I am including a link to some pictures from our cabin.

http://www.shipcabins.com/popup_cabin.php?ship=Anthem%20of%20the%20Seas&cabin=7242

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Riff Sniff

In Dec we stayed in a Spa JS on Anthem in a mid-ship location. Easy to get to from elevators and stairs. Loved the split bathrooms for two people- my wife could completely take over one of them with all her stuff and I used the other one. Nice larger balcony. Very good storage space in the cabin. Perks- not many. Free Wow Bands. Access to Coastal Kitchen for dinner only. Two C&A points per night. Priority check in for suites.

Does the JS on this class ship have the walk in closet?

So this class has 3 JS options JS, SJS & FJS...some of the bookings I'm looking at seems to :confused:

There is no walk in closet in the JS, SJS or FJS. The largest closet (more like a wardrobe) is in the SJS with only one smaller cupboard next to the bed. In the FJS there is a smaller wardrobe with 2 smaller cupboards one on each side of the bed.

We stayed in a Spa Jr. Suite on the Anthem last summer and loved it! There is not a walk-in closet, but there was plenty of closet space. The split bathroom as described above was very nice. Large balcony as well. We tried Coastal Kitchen for dinner one night and ended up dining there for four nights! I am including a link to some pictures from our cabin.

http://www.shipcabins.com/popup_cabin.php?ship=Anthem%20of%20the%20Seas&cabin=7242

Great pix SNIFF!! I think we will go this route!! Any thoughts on deck choice? Dan

Great pix SNIFF!! I think we will go this route!! Any thoughts on deck choice? Dan

From our experience on Quantum, we were in SJS 7636 (cabin location the same on Anthem) and we felt nothing. On Anthem we were in a FJS 9622 and, again, felt nothing. Both were close to the elevators and centrally located.

Remember that the higher you go, because of number of decks on Anthem, you may feel more motion higher than being on a lower deck.

We were in 7242 (deck 7), which meant we always had to go up several decks for the pool/WindJammer and activities, or down several decks to get to the dining rooms and the Royal Promenade. Our cabin had easy access to the elevators, but we tried to use the stairs as much a possible to burn off some calories from all of the food! At the time, we wish we had been higher to be closer to the pool deck and Windjammer. Looking back on it now, it didn't affect our overall impression of the cruise. I hope this helps!

Mike

Edited by Riff Sniff

Those above that stayed in the SJS...what side of the cabin when entering was your bed on? Not sure why but this is important to me...I like my bed on the left when I'm on the port side.

Those above that stayed in the SJS...what side of the cabin when entering was your bed on? Not sure why but this is important to me...I like my bed on the left when I'm on the port side.

We stayed in port-side SJS 10236 on Anthem and beds were to the left of the door.

7242 is on the port side, bed is to the right as you enter the room. The bed is closer to the door, not by the balcony.