Bathrobes in cabin

go sea

There is a place in your personalizer to request robes in your cabin, but, you probably won't get them the first day. I was told they are being laundered. But you can ask/remind your cabin steward when he comes to introduce himself.

Yes, bathrobes are still available. You must request in Personalizer or ask your steward.

Click on "onboard preferences" in the Personalizer (#2 in the dark blue area), bathrobes are the 3rd item on the list.

Not on the UK list the third down is

Onboard Documents Language Preference

Even if you find the spot on your personalizer don't be surprised when they're not there upon your arrival. WE have very seldom had this happen. But on our last cruise last week, our steward came on the 2nd day (I think) and asked if we still wanted them, and we took one. No problem. Just ask the room steward when you arrive.

Yes, bathrobes are still available. You must request in Personalizer or ask your steward.

Click on "onboard preferences" in the Personalizer (#2 in the dark blue area), bathrobes are the 3rd item on the list.

Not in either of my booked cruises. One UK 'Caribbean' and the other part of Round the Wold 'Sea'.

Edited by casofilia
Addition